Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 Qustion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have previously used asc to good results so I have confidence in the products. However, on my 4th day of am6 stage 1 I fell sick and started to feel depressed to the point of questioning the meaning of life. I took a good night's rest and was fine the next day. Felt a tad more positive than normal even. A real difference from the day before. Just wondering if falling sick was due to the sub ?? Wonder if other ppl here have similar experiences
Just keep going. It sounds like you have strong resistance.
It could be resistance, or you may of had a bad day. Try not to read into it too much at this stage.
Hey, what were your results from ASC? What specific and marked changes occurred, and how many days did you use the program?
haha i also got pretty sick on day 4 of stage 1, which lasted for about a week. and i know i'm not the only other person, i've read it in at least one other person's journal. maybe it's a sign that the sub is working lol.
Curiously I'm having the same stuff with AM6 refresher. I have some slight eyes bags that appeared just after the second night listening. And my thinking started to get all over the place the morning. It's like I want to hide from life and I'm actually running from it.
I supposed it will get better after a week, I hope. I have notice the same eyes bags when I was on AM6, I don't remember the stage though.
Thanks for da input, Im on day 10 of am6 n skipped 2 days. Still dont feel much noticeable effects.

(02-09-2015, 09:53 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, what were your results from ASC? What specific and marked changes occurred, and how many days did you use the program?

Hi, the transition was quite natural I would say but one notieable thing which happened was that it gave me the confidence to ask girls I met online out on dates n it kinda kickstarted my online dating with better quality women. I used for arnd 90 days though I skipped like once every 4 days.
(02-11-2015, 07:28 AM)freedom Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for da input, Im on day 10 of am6 n skipped 2 days. Still dont feel much noticeable effects.

(02-09-2015, 09:53 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, what were your results from ASC? What specific and marked changes occurred, and how many days did you use the program?

Hi, the transition was quite natural I would say but one notieable thing which happened was that it gave me the confidence to ask girls I met online out on dates n it kinda kickstarted my online dating with better quality women. I used for arnd 90 days though I skipped like once every 4 days.

how many days did you listen until you had noticed boosts in confidence and less "fear" when doing things that are outside your comfort zone?