Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Poll which sub would you like me to use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's incredible how much time I take to change my mind. It's like a big mess inside.
There is too much sub to choose from. One time I want SM3 then WM2 then OAA then EPHRA then AM6 all over again. I could even keep going with BIABW though I stop 7 days ago to focus on hypnosis, I got some good result from it.

So I'm going to ask you which sub you want me to use so I do a new journal.
SM3?? WM2 ? AM6 ? BIABW ? OAA
Any ayp sub or ultra success will be good
SM3..
Ayp is tempting but I have to get better first, achieve some sucess in the girl area. Ultra sucess same reason.
WM 2.0 - you need to experience women and social freedom to get that sh1t in your head thinking useless anxiety or whatever the hell it is.
OAA because I recognized you having frustration on that Tongue

I would like to see a journal from you because I kind of know where you stand with approach

also if i'm not mistaken you ran AM already? so would this be another run through? or first time with AM5

Good luck on making your decision, I will definitely follow your journal
I have run AM5 then AM6 then BIABW.
thanks
Grow Taller 5G maniac, thats on my queue.
it's not on mine Wink
Hahaha I expected that response. Good luck
SM2 because we could use more journals of that gem.
People can't help you because they don't know what's going on in your life. Only you know which sub you should run, which area of your life needs improvement.

I suggest AM6 since you are looking at others to decide what's good for you.
Every sub would help me I listed only those that can help me. I agree with you though it doesn't seem really alpha.
BASE Tongue
Pages: 1 2