Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Multi stage drawbacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was about to write a post on DarthXedonias thread but I didn't want to mess up his thread so I wrote it here instead.
This is his last post:

(02-02-2015, 09:14 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]So with only about 2 days left in this stage I thought it would be good to give a summary. One thing I know for certain is that this stage was working on a lot of things. I could tell by how I felt and also by how many dreams I had. For comparison, during AM6 I would typically have only 2 or 3 dreams per stage with the exception of Stage 5 (More on that later). During this stage I've had a total of 6 dreams so far (Including the two I had last night). Another reason I find this interesting is because I've constantly compared this stage to stage 5 of AM6, which also is the AM6 stage that gave me the most dreams.

As for what happened last night, I essentially had two Lara Croft type dreams. The first dream is kinda of fuzzy but I remember it was pretty much like the second dream I had. The second dream pretty much had me as Lara croft (the most recent incarnation) and I was pretty much fighting against waves of the Zealots you face off in the 2013 video game (At first!). I have the high ground and am fighting against the waves with a bow and arrow in a mountainous, blizzard region. At first its just waves of zealots but then it becomes Zealots and zombified zealots. I do a good job holding them off but slowly they start getting closer until they start climbing up the platform i'm on. I don't actually see myself die but before I wake up I just had this feeling of impending doom. From what I was able to look up a lot of the times being a woman in a dream symbolizes your feminine aspects and a bow and arrow represents a combination of Masculine and Feminine energies. I wonder if it just means that certain Feminine traits that I have will (or have already) be destroyed. I find the tomb raider theme interesting as well because the whole point of that game was to tell how she went from a very low confidant/self esteem woman to the high confidant bad@ss that she is in the later games.

I will get to the list of changes now, which are numerous and mostly internal. If I had to put this stage into as few words as possible, I would say it would be : "I AM THE KING AND I DESERVE TO RULE!".

Internal changes
- Started felling even more like a High value/High Status male.
- My Standards for women have gone "VERY" high up. Its gotten to the point where 90% of the women I run into I practically disqualify right off the bat. For example, out of all my classes I can only think of one girl I would be slightly interested in and that's only because she passed the "looks" hurdle. Personality, character, and intelligence are separate hurdles all together.
- In general I find most people ( Especially at my college) to be very boring. They seem to just be in this hamster wheel of school, work, eat, and sleep. Even when some of them open their mouths its like all I hear is "Sheeple" talk. Its like they don't have any real thoughts or ideas of their own.
- My outlook of the future and my goals are totally positive with pretty much no hint of negativity.
- I believe I can have any woman I want. The question is "Do I just want any women though?
- My tolerance for Beta behavior has reached breaking point where if I see it, even just in body language, my automatic reaction is to recoil in disgust.
- Along similar lines, its like i'm only interested in Alpha Female type women now. I could see a 9\10 female but as soon as she does something really beta (or very unintelligent) I automatically get turned off.
- Getting to a point where I feel like I can accurately tell what some people are going to do before they do it (Maybe reading body language???).

External Changes
- I've been running into people I know more frequently.
- Had girls at my last job try to talk to me more and ask me the same questions over and over (which got very irritating).
- As most of you know I had a 8/10 Red head come on strong to me on my last day at my old job. Didn't pursue anything afterwards because she was already seeing someone, and she is 21 and STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL???
- One very important thing that I forgot to mention numerous times and that I found similar to Afzlalg's journal. He mentioned before about how his muscles seemed to grow faster or better. I remember looking in the mirror and being shocked because it looked like my muscles had gotten bigger. I know the difference between viewing myself differently and actually seeing physical change. The weird thing is that I hadn't really changed anything diet wise or excise wise (not currently working out) to account for this change. I had read a study once where they found that people who only did hypnosis and visualization were able to make muscle gains. I wonder if the sub is somehow doing the same indirectly.

Also, Wanted to mention something else that I've mentioned a couple a times already in other posts. After talking to a forum member, I'm back to debating whether I'm going to do a couple of weeks of the 5G Attract your perfect Sexual lover in between this sub and SM 3.0. I'm actually leaning towards doing it now because of a few reasons. (1) Just like WM journals, there are very few AYP journals (finished ones at that). I feel like doing one would help people make a informed decision on whether they want to do a AYP. (2) There is still a small chance that I will be staying in my current area so that might make it worthwhile. Along with I'm not even sure if I did move if she would appear before I did so. Thats just a assumption on my part based on how well I react to 5G subs. (3) Similar to what I said above, most of the women I'm interacting with just don't measure to my new standards anymore. Most of them just really bore me. Finally (4) I'm really curious to see how the sex would be like. I remember reading a post by Shannon about how the lover he manifested ,he still thinks about from time to time because she was so good. Anyone's ideas or opinion's are very much welcome. Would like to get different views on AYP's.

To end with I feel like I should say something that has been on my mind very much lately even though I'm only about to reach the half-way point. This also kinda of ran into my considerations for a AYP. As many of you know, if you read the Very successful WM/SM journals you'll fine a common theme to how they end. Usually the person who ran it figures out that in the end that ,even though they are getting all these women, this isn't what they wanted in the end. Towards the last few weeks of this Stage I've already started to feel that way and I don't think its resistance (because I plan on completing). I think its because whatever was in this stage killed whatever neediness I had left over from AM6. I'v put on this "empire building first, getting women second" type mentality (which overall is a better mentality to have in the long run). Just thought I should mention this so people aren't surprised when I get to the end and say something similar. I have no doubt at the moment that I will get results but I'm wondering if at the end will it really be all its cracked up to be?

This is going to sound pessimistic Dodgy :

I'm wondering what's the point of being much much more higher quality guy if you can't appreciate lower quality females and people in general.
This seems to be a recurrent theme with WM2/SM3/AM6.

I would like a sub who would make me appreciate life with a better angle while keeping my self esteem. My personal experience is that I got much better with myself but then most people are beta or simply uninteresting/stupid. So then I got 2 problem instead of one:
I'm afraid/inexperienced to approach woman and I don't want to approach because most of time I don't find them attractive enough or simply stupid (sound pessimistic I know).

Maybe I'm asking too much in this short period of time. The problem is that we pay for all this technology for 500$ and we got only 33% results. Sometimes I'm wondering if the investment is worth it.
I also think the approach anxiety part is not deal with properly. I run Alpha male twice and yesterday I still felts some strong anxiety while seeing some girls not even close to what I'm looking for. They were interested but then I can't act on it, I'm getting crazy there.

AM6 is supposed to have overcome approach anxiety in it but currently I don't feel like it had an effect on me, at least it's not obvious and it should be at this point.
I'm considering running OAA by itself, the massives sub seems too much scattered. Who want to run AM6 3 times to see if approach anxiety worked? Doesn't seem like a good decision to me.

I know the point of the 6 stage 5G sub is somewhat " to get a lot of stuff worked in the same time" but if it didn't worked then it's a lot of time "wasted/lost". The report time is too long to be effective and the fact that the result are subjective doesn't help much. I'm even considering getting my money back for AM6 because obviously to me it wasn't really worth 500$. Update : At least not until I run it another time but I'm not sure it will help me and I don't want to "wait/waste" 6 month.

I used to report too much on dream and feeling in my previous thread with AM5/6 but the factual results are not there, at least not externally. There is no factual results. My friend who run LTU for 6 month got better result than me, at least externally. Considering the price I paid for AM5/6 compared LTU : this is crazy.

I know Shannon sub work, I have seen it. But The 6 stage sub seems unpredictable to me and I don't like that considering the amount of time/energy/money invested.
Maniac I agree with you, you have scooped a great point. My LTU journey was so fantastic compare to AM6 . Another reason I did not do WM or SM is that, after a run, they seem getting 33% of result as you said and few looks from here and there regarding majority and they all try to move towards another direction. Moreover, the aura things are not stable either in multi-stages. I want to see how LM,US,UM,MLS (manifestations' combo) lead to financial freedom. Ofcourse I shouldn't comment anything before couple of runs at least.
This is an interesting post as I used to think about this a lot a while back. I think you have to look at the whole body of work (the big picture)

In regards to any 6 stage sub offered by IML, it's going to take at least 18 months to 2 years (TIME) to fully get the benefit of everything in the sub (Multiple Runs). The reason for this is you have to account for all the areas:

A) Your Current Life Goals

B) Yourself, your current belief system of 18+ years of doing opposite what the sub is doing (past programming), your mindset, and emotional states (Subconscious). Then you have...

C) Universal Laws, or Religious Beliefs, or The Laws of Physics, whichever applies to the individual. Then...

D) The other people you are dealing with, and their current beliefs, attitude, etc

E) Variable Conditions such as location, your present situation, etc (economics). And then....

F) Mastering all the skillsets (the connecting point between the above 5) to get what you want...The Journey Itself To Unconscious Competence (Complete Mastery)

But there's also something else to account for outside of these things which is Shannon's Time (since he is the only one that builds the programs) and all the stuff you don't see "behind the curtain" - The research & development, personal freedom, avoiding burnout, etc..

I think a lot of people use the multistage programs because they are the latest and greatest technology, and because they have "Upgraded Subs" that are in them, that are not yet released in the current 5G catalog.

This can be frustrating because you don't know what's in the multi-stage programs (scripts) fully and you have no real timeline on what's going to be released and when, or the priority, so it is a challenge to set goals aligning with the subs. Shannon just had a family to attend to and it's been 4 months since the last release (BASE), but he has the skeleton script to create 5G programs individually and release them, but then it goes back to personal freedom, time, burnout, etc. There's also the financial and business side of things to keep the business operating (accounting, etc) and the technological stuff such as Computers, Hard Drives, Updates to Softwares, etc...

In essence what we are experiencing is that the demand (5G Upgrades Single Stage - Like LTU) is bigger than the supply (Shannon's Time In Creating & Releasing the programs, since only he can do it). I always wondered what he was going to do about this & the only solution I could come up with is to take a poll on which programs to create/release first, and then crank them out at a pace steady enough to be productive, but not burnout. Release the easy (classic) ones first like Ultra-Success 5G, Ultra Motivation 5G, Overcoming Fear 5G, etc (just upgrading technology and optimizing scripts) and save the more complex ones for down the line...

Maybe he stopped completely to focus on 6G, but so many people are hungry for the 5G Single Stage, that they just purchase the Multi-Stage Subs instead of waiting, which actually require years to get the results instead of a 32 - 96 Day Laser Focus (especially if there's just a few areas in the sub people are really looking forward).

So you can see, the dilemma is really not with the multi-stage sub itself, but all the other "unknown factors"
Uncertainty/price/trust/faith/doubt, reading all the AM6 journal I didn't see once that approach anxiety disappear. This was a problem with AM5 too.Usually the user get more comfortable in social situation but approaching that's another world. I don't blame Shannon, he work "very hard", it's obvious. But I'm just reporting on things that doesn't seems to work as advertise.

Some area are still harder to get like procrastination which seems like hard to cure too.

That's why I'm considering the single Stage path as an alternative.
(02-03-2015, 02:43 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Uncertainty/price/trust/faith/doubt, reading all the AM6 journal I didn't see once that approach anxiety disappear. This was a problem with AM5 too.

One of the things is you have to hold yourself accountable. If someone was measuring your progress here is what I would specifically ask?

1) How Many (a quantifyable number) of women have you actively talked to in the past 7 days?

2) Out of those that you approached/talked to, what were the conditions? In other words, How Many (a number) did you approach during the day, at night (a number), or in a social event (such as party - a number)?

Before I continue, the reason for doing this is not for confrontation but to IDENTIFY a sticking point (and to measure accountability). This is how one of my mentors in the past taught me to be accountable for myself. If your waiting for the fear to go away before you approach, you will be waiting a long time. Small successes in approaching will build your confidence up, rather than holding yourself to an "Ideal" of being an approaching machine (creating an Identity).

3) Out of those conditions (in step 2), what was your intention during the approach/conversation (phone #, coffee date, same night lay?)..out of those, how many (a quantifyable number) were you successful at achieving? And on, and on...

As you can see, there is a progression taking place here. Doing this grounds it INTENSELY in Reality, and makes it REAL! This one thing, measuring/tracking things that are important, will massively boost your results! If you approached 1 woman a day for a year, that's 365 women in a year. Chop it in half and thats 130 or so women. You may not be where you want to be, but you will be definately further than where you started.
(02-03-2015, 03:16 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2015, 02:43 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Uncertainty/price/trust/faith/doubt, reading all the AM6 journal I didn't see once that approach anxiety disappear. This was a problem with AM5 too.

Before I continue, the reason for doing this is not for confrontation but to IDENTIFY a sticking point (and to measure accountability). This is how one of my mentors in the past taught me to be accountable for myself. If your waiting for the fear to go away before you approach, you will be waiting a long time. Small successes in approaching will build your confidence up, rather than holding yourself to an "Ideal" of being an approaching machine (creating an Identity).

You should watch some video with Richard Bandler. In just ~10 minutes he makes Approach anxiety disappear.

In the past I was using this method, I don't use it anymore. From my new point of view: if you think about yourself approaching a beautiful girl you feel the exact same feeling you would have had approaching a real girl. If you can hack this anxiety like Bandler does it disappear instantaneously.
I'm sorry but I don't want to spend a year accounting for such simple things as approach anxiety. As of now I didn't succeed yet at removing it with Bandler method. I'm actually facing some crazy resistance right now due to all the programming I'm using on myself with Bandler hypnosis/nlp/etc

I know about the build up confidence after approaching someone. I use it lot but the next day it's still there (the anxiety). In fact even when reading the OAA script I feel the anxiety when I imagine myself doing the behavior. I'm even actually feeling it in this moment.

"If you approached 1 woman a day for a year, that's 365 women in a year" -> Time consuming, time wasting, money wasting.

I'm want the sub to help remove the anxiety, not doing 500 approach so I can get rid of it. If it's even possible the approach way. Because I have done a fair deal of approach in the past and it didn't get me too far. But I was very ignorant at the time.

Your method seems cool but it's outdated my friend, it's not efficient enough to me. This behavior is due to my subconscious being program the wrong way, wrong belief. Doing approach to cure it is the slowest way. You might as well doing 1000 approach in your mind it would much more efficient and cost much less. I might do it actually or make my mind believe I did it.
Talking about it make me realized even more how this is actually a very simple thing if you take Bandler view of the world. Which I think is what he does when he tell all his story.

For example he talk about a woman having an extreme fear of shark. Then he talk about the fact that when he showed her a picture with the word "shark" she would freak too. Then he frames the behavior as completely stupid and he make us laugh about it, telling jokes about it.

I'm in the exact same position here, when I see the term approach anxiety on paper, I feel it in my body. It's a completely stupid behavior. I think I can deal with this on my own with Bandler method, I'm very close to getting this completely disappear.

Playing with the stuff even more, I could do approach with a paper instead of going out Big Grin
I'll be bringing my POV here Blush

What I am analyzing from your posts are I am desperate to remove it, someone recommend me a magic pill.

Seriously? You are one of my figures in this forum and I couldn't accept you fall for that. Yes. I know you are impatient and so do I, but the process still there. It is still there.

Anything and everything is nothing more than an aid to improvement. I don't give a damn if one thing produce faster results than the other it comes to you. There is so many damn variables and TheChosenOne put it in logical manner. Love it One Big Grin

Now. The problem is you. I have a VERY high standards in whom I waste my time with, but does that makes me didn't want to approach? F**K NO! Too many beautiful women that we can play with.

Logically if you are IMPROVED and the SHIT (as we have done run through of AM) approaching should be EASY. It should BE. See yourself as a man that receive approached by a 100/10 girl, do you happy? Do you feel actualized? Do you want to bang her?

SO DOES VICE VERSA! We are so actualized and improved! Approaching a women automatically makes us THE prize!

I couldn't express it very well because I am holding my straight forwardness to you. Why? You are one of my figure in here. So f u maniac... Big Grin
I recognize that my behavior this 2 days could be term as "desperate to remove it" but I think it would be better framed as "I discover a simpler path and so I'm like a kid playing with a new drug"

I'm don't care losing my "figure guy" in this forum if I can remove this stupid behavior of mine.
I saw it coming when I was "the teacher" in my own way in the chatter box.

I don't care approaching a woman, but in my current situation, and as experience tell me: it won't improve what I want to improve or improve too slowly. When I approach a woman my subconscious is reacting the wrong way. I could blame my subconscious but my subconscious is a part of me. Until I can this fix I don't think approaching woman would do any better to my behavior.

If you think I'm wrong then prove it to me. Or tell me where to find the answer.

The magic pill is not magic at all. I'm facing my fear the same way I would approach a girl, I feel it the same way. If I can observe it from the good point of view I think it will disappear (disassociation).
The stupidity would be to approach girls a thousand times in real life when you can get it done in your mind. Sounds like a magic but it's not, it's just a better way to deal with wrong programming.

I like your straight forwardness, it's funny Wink
So what is your goal then, just to "Eliminate the fear of approaching women"? What is your outcome (sex, romance, friendship)?

What I am talking about is going through a process of seduction (mastery), not just doing random approaches (like PUA community advises). How are you going to get a woman's number without approaching her (online or real life)? What about sharing time together, casually even if it's just a coffee or walk in the park? How is she going to send you dirty, sexy selfies telling you she is thinking about you? Or Bragging to her friends about you or possibly pulling a threesome?

A hypnosis session in and of itself really doesn't mean anything...yes, you can change the belief, but you still gotta put the work in (manifestation). Trying to get the most with the least amount of effort doesn't develop any long-term skills that you can carry with you wherever you go...

Unless you are planning on becoming a "Public Figure" with Noteriety or Fame, and have women throwing themselves at you (Very High Social Value), or going the Porn/Escort/Model route, they're are expecting you to lead them (safely and comfortably) through a seductive process..

I'm very knowledgeable in hypnosis, energy training, and subconscious patterns, way beyond the average person. Bandler is not that advanced compared to people I have been exposed to. Mark Cunningham, Igor Ledochowski, etc and these guys aren't either, unless your goal is to become a certified hypnotist (and I say that with respect to these gentlemen). Shannon has them beat very easily for a lot of reasons I won't get into....

Also, Shannon said don't mix other hypnosis stuff while in the process with subliminals. The funny thing is people do everything opposite of what he says (the instructions and forums), and then get frustrated that the programs don't work properly. It's not because people are "stupid" or "idiots", but theres a subconscious program running (self-sabotage) making them fail or they are looking for instant transformation (gratification). There's a HUGE BELIEF going around that people have to "fix themselves" before they get results. What happens is as time (LIFE) goes by, the external results are not apparent because they still have to "fix themselves" (or get ready) before taking action. I am saying this from an observation point, not a judgement point (as I used to have that belief long ago)

One thing I haven't touched on is if it's a Medical "Disorder", than the forum is not the right place to seek the answers and everything I have said is null & void. But you seem extremely intelligent, based by your past posts, but seem to be "stuck" on this one area. Ask Shannon what his recommendation (action) would be on getting over the anxiety of approaching a woman
My current goal is "conscious control of my subconscious" or make the two work as one like a "perfect team". Outcome: feeling good in whatever position I'm in.

(02-03-2015, 06:05 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]What I am talking about is going through a process of seduction (mastery), not just doing random approaches (like PUA community advises). How are you going to get a woman's number without approaching her (online or real life)? What about sharing time together, casually even if it's just a coffee or walk in the park? How is she going to send you dirty, sexy selfies telling you she is thinking about you? Or Bragging to her friends about you or possibly pulling a threesome?

I'm securing the first step first which I think is the thing that is responsible for my lack of results. For example if I approach a woman without any anxiety the rest will come up very easily. Much more easily. I will think about the other data later Big Grin
But you bring a good point, I will think about it Smile

I agree with you that all this is important but it's not my current focus. If I can improve this little thing the other stuff will explode Big Grin at least I think it will. Feeling bad when I'm around someone I should like is something I can't stand anymore.

(02-03-2015, 06:05 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very knowledgeable in hypnosis, energy training, and subconscious patterns, way beyond the average person. Bandler is not that advanced compared to people I have been exposed to.

Who are they, this people who you have been exposed to.
I have more to add to this in a minute or two- what is LTU? Life Tune Up?
The only thing that helped me reduce the anxiety of approaching was to just approach. Once you do it consistently over a period of time it will get easier. I don't feel that AM5 did anything to improve on that and so far neither has SM3.
I don't know of any magic bullets other than simply taking action.
Pages: 1 2