Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6 Stage 5 heavy resistance??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I've been doing am6 for a while now, and it's been a hell of a ride, I felt i grown a lot this past 5 months.
But suddenly about 2 weeks into stage 5 I feel like I am reverting to my old self, and I have a lot of trouble falling asleep the past few days. Is this just resistance that will pass?
Any advice would be helpfull. Thanks
Yes it is. I had EXACTLY the same happen to me - it was like the effects completely disappeared. Just keep on going, you'll soon pick back up again.
Great, thanks for the info man, I got a bit worried, but I'm definetly not stopping this close to the end.
Sometimes, when the old self realizes what is going on, it makes some desperate efforts to reassert itself. When this happens, it usually means it's either dying, or almost dead. Just keep going.

If you get this response this late in the game, though, I recommend another run-through.
Thank you Shannon, I will go through the program again for sure, to make sure the old self dies completely and doesn't go zombie on me haha. Jokes aside, I do still feel there is a little more work to be done, but what is another 6 months compared to a lifetime.
Also last night I slept like a baby, last 5 days were hell becauce I couldn't get any sleeep, I'm happpy I managed to pull through it.
what caused your sleep problems?
Constant and restless thoughts about just anything and everything, I figure that resistance caused that, I used to think a lot just like this before I started AM 6, but that 5-6 days they were like 50x stronger.
I guess that was just my beta self dying in agony, and good riddance cause it finally.stopped!
Awesome man, what has changed over your usage of the program over these months? Do you have a journal?
I don't have a journal, sorry.
But i can tell you a few things that changed.
I used to be a very shy person before I started, I was so terrified speaking to people I don't know, especially girls... But this changed when I finished stage 1. In theese past months i have been on more dates and I have been with more girls than before. Also a lot of my vody language changed, I walk and stand tall, I look people straight in the eyes( which was impossible for me before) and thats just the tip of the iceberg.
Maybe I'll write a journal on my next run.
Your resistance may be associated with your belief that your "beta self is dying". The fact is, your "beta self" is not "dying", it is being transformed. The transformation does not need to trigger a subconscious fear of death, as the "beta self dying" idea may have been doing. You're not dying, any part of you. You're on a highly accelerated growth path. Same you, just at a higher level of potential being experienced and expressed.
I maybe used to many metaphors with that dying thing, I know that this is a path of change and growth, not killing demons.