Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Am6 2runs in a row + Sex Magnet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I know there have been a lot of discussion about this but for those guys who ran Sex Magnet and didn't get laid, could it be because you didn't have a strong base with Am6 or 5? I think Shannon said you get all you want from 3 runs of Am6, so ifyou ran Am6 2 times without switching , will Sex magnet be more powerful in its effect in every way since your Alphaness is already established ?
(01-28-2015, 03:01 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]So I know there have been a lot of discussion about this but for those guys who ran Sex Magnet and didn't get laid, could it be because you didn't have a strong base with Am6 or 5? I think Shannon said you get all you want from 3 runs of Am6, so ifyou ran Am6 2 times without switching , will Sex magnet be more powerful in its effect in every way since your Alphaness is already established ?

I agree with that bc you will be disappointed if you only run am6 0ne time and the sm3 . Am6 2x or more and then sm3
It just depends where you are. I think most of us can get laid. I think we all want consistency.

I think sex magnet is a deceiving title. I can already (before) am6, get with the more wild women. Why? because I naturally exclude that which is sexy (sexual tension). I don't approach. That is why my numbers are much lower.

I think your right. A solid foundation is what is needed for that.

The base state of Confidence is Relaxation... and therefore only sexual tension (the absolute basis of sex-magnet [or what it should be] comes from confidence).

I also think that perhaps it has worked and the men that have used it dont have good examples of how to wield such power?

Sexual Tension= Intrigue + sexual state
Shes not sure whats going to happen. It happens in the absence of OVERT sexual moves.

Taken from the book Secrets of sexual tension by Vin Di Carlo:

Pickup is a physical game. Its about Sex.

And this is the most important part. If you seem to be lacking...

"SEXUAL TENSION IS THE PRESENCE OF A CONTROLLED AROUSAL STATE, IN THE ABSENCE OF OVERT SEXUAL INTENT."

Its all about focus. When the time is right, I create sexual tension by magnifying my sexual desire for a woman, but not making any overt advances. I focus on her and direct my energy towards her, but I don't talk about it. I maintain a sense of ambiguity, which keeps her focused on me.

She perceives my sub-communicated state of arousal, and is free to entertain thoughts without embarrassment (since we aren't talking about sex). This leads her mind in a sexual direction. My state is transferred to her, and she gets aroused. Then only a matter of logistics through Leadership and compliance techniques.

Imagine in your conversation, what she would look like naked; sucking your co**, bending her over fu**** her senseless.

*this book is gold*

My thoughts are you need a book like this to read along while you are listening to SM.

-Leo
(01-28-2015, 08:44 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: [ -> ]It just depends where you are. I think most of us can get laid. I think we all want consistency.

I think sex magnet is a deceiving title. I can already (before) am6, get with the more wild women. Why? because I naturally exclude that which is sexy (sexual tension). I don't approach. That is why my numbers are much lower.

I think your right. A solid foundation is what is needed f.

The base state of Confidence is Relaxation... and therefore only sexual tension (the absolute basis of sex-magnet [or what it should be] comes from confidence).

I also think that perhaps it has worked and the men that have used it dont have good examples of how to wield such power?

Sexual Tension= Intrigue + sexual state
Shes not sure whats going to happen. It happens in the absence of OVERT sexual moves.

Taken from the book Secrets of sexual tension by Vin Di Carlo:

Pickup is a physical game. Its about Sex.

And this is the most important part. If you seem to be lacking...

"SEXUAL TENSION IS THE PRESENCE OF A CONTROLLED AROUSAL STATE, IN THE ABSENCE OF OVERT SEXUAL INTENT."

Its all about focus. When the time is right, I create sexual tension by magnifying my sexual desire for a woman, but not making any overt advances. I focus on her and direct my energy towards her, but I don't talk about it. I maintain a sense of ambiguity, which keeps her focused on me.

She perceives my sub-communicated state of arousal, and is free to entertain thoughts without embarrassment (since we aren't talking about sex). This leads her mind in a sexual direction. My state is transferred to her, and she gets aroused. Then only a matter of logistics through Leadership and compliance techniques.

Imagine in your conversation, what she would look like naked; sucking your co**, bending her over fu**** her senseless.

*this book is gold*

My thoughts are you need a book like this to read along while you are listening to SM.

-Leo

That's great stuff. Personally I love vins products. I got Pandoras Box along with the 13 innocent words like few years back and its really insightful. Right now though I'm reading the Tao of badass and listening to some of the audios too. Its mind blowing because he reveals the exact stages of an interaction with a woman from banter, rapport, seduction how to handle each stage, when to touch, how to touch , how long everything . Body language to demonstrate high value.. I mean its too much I'd reccomend that too with vin. Smile. You're so right about the getting laid part, and I agree with help from these types of books any guy can get laid even without the subs. In fact the subs gives you a huge advantage because they internally and externally.
I remember when I was doing the Tao of badass course and seduction acceleration from Joshua, he said something crazy that blew my mind. When you approach a woman, she process everything about you subconsciously and you're processing everything consciously so she can already tell everything about you just from looking at how you walk and pretty much every little nuance subconsciously and that's why most women get "this feeling about a guy that they haven't even talked to yet.

But when I do run sex magnet I'll get Vin dicarlos dominant sexual power, I'll be unstoppable
Its the same as S-Cubed.

Theirs only so much you can learn before you need to apply it.
That is true and that was one of my biggest problem. I would learn all this great knowledge but apply only a few and that never changed my situation. I know I probably have to stick to 1 material and I'm determined