Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ephra 6g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon,

I know your still working on 6g tech.

It would be great to have a 6g Ephra.i think that is one of the subs that can help more people overall.

It has helped me tremendously.

Smile
It may be as much as a year or two before I know how to make a program other than the current prototype in 6G format. When I get it figured out, this title will be considered for build in 6G.
What your prototype currently do? If that's not a secret.
(02-03-2015, 01:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It may be as much as a year or two before I know how to make a program other than the current prototype in 6G format. When I get it figured out, this title will be considered for build in 6G.

You mentioned once 6G will have a good impact for instant state shifting but not as much for long term. Did here change something?
(02-03-2015, 01:58 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]What your prototype currently do? If that's not a secret.

The goal of the 6G prototype is a secret. I will say that it requires a state shift to work, and that the goal is a subject that is almost impossible to achieve otherwise. In fact when my predictive models suggested to me that it would work for this, I laughed out loud in disbelief, and refused to even consider it for a week. But they kept giving a consistent blip on that answer, so I started working on it. Took me about 5 months, but I'm getting the results I was told I would get. I'm actually building what I hope will be the final prototype for this month right now.

Quote:You mentioned once 6G will have a good impact for instant state shifting but not as much for long term. Did here change something?

First, I'm not entirely sure how well it will work for long term yet. Needs to be built as a general purpose sub and tested for that first. However, testing so far suggests that it will work for that. Second, even if it does not, I can make programs that do both at once by using different self optimizing scripts for the short and long term sections.