Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sports Subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I'm new here, I purchased a few of your subliminals and have been using them, I'm not ready to post anything regarding results as yet, as I'm not sure the changes I'm witnessing in my behavior and experiences are coming through my own motivation or from the subs.
I'm waiting to see if anything 'unexplainable' happens which can only be attributed to the subs.
One thing I must say is that the changes I've noticed seem quite natural and seamless and it's almost like I can't remember what things were like before I started doing the new things. Anyway, let's wait a few more months before I post specific results.
I do want to ask now though if there are any Sports related subliminals in the shop? On your other site, Ultrasonic Subliminals, there is a sports category page with subs but none are listed here. I would like one on Running, Swimming, and a few other social type activities like playing Pool and Golf. Can you kindly make those subs available here in the shop?
Thanks.
Sheikh