Subliminal Talk

Full Version: if anyone can answer this than that would be great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will running sex magnet have a negative impact while running it while you're living with your parents and/or siblings? How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?
(01-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

What if you find out after you've completed these trainings that you don't want the effect of SM or WM, last a lifetime ?
arhhhhhh!!! I'm stuck every girls are following everywhere I go Big Grin
(01-23-2015, 12:50 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]arhhhhhh!!! I'm stuck every girls are following everywhere I go Big Grin

In this case, I hope that you do not use public toilets a lot. Because, your pecker might end up in quite many Snapchat selfies Wink Just saying Tongue
(01-23-2015, 01:04 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015, 12:50 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]arhhhhhh!!! I'm stuck every girls are following everywhere I go Big Grin

In this case, I hope that you do not use public toilets a lot. Because, your pecker might end up in quite many Snapchat selfies Wink Just saying Tongue

What, girls actually do that? Thought that was just a joke someone I knew once did.
(01-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]Will running sex magnet have a negative impact while running it while you're living with your parents and/or siblings? How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

That depends on you. I know on my am journey so far I been getting into more confrontations and arguments. As far as to making it permanent that's a good question; I am assuming 4 + runs.
(01-23-2015, 01:04 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol I'll try not to. I'm afraid some women might take it further than that
(01-24-2015, 02:20 PM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]Will running sex magnet have a negative impact while running it while you're living with your parents and/or siblings? How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

That depends on you. I know on my am journey so far I been getting into more confrontations and arguments. As far as to making it permanent that's a good question; I am assuming 4 + runs.

Oh OK great thanx
(01-22-2015, 08:31 PM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]How long would you have to run Am,Sm or Wm for in order for the results to be permanent and last a lifetime ?

What if you find out after you've completed these trainings that you don't want the effect of SM or WM, last a lifetime ?

Well that's a good question. The way I see it is you have a better chance of meeting the woman of your dreams if you are constantly meeting and having relationship with the women you want to. Then if i decide to get married, my wife will rock my socks every day till we're like 40.
Till you're like 40? Think again, buddy. At 40 you're just getting to the good stuff.
(01-27-2015, 11:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Till you're like 40? Think again, buddy. At 40 you're just getting to the good stuff.

Lol. I've never thought of it like that.