Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stage 3 almost done. so far?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm almost done with stage 3 and all I can say is it was not easy. I definitely felt uneSe more so than stage 2. I felt very nervous in the beginning but I'm working my way through it. I've found that I'm more relax than tense in social situations even though the nerves still come up when I see an attractive girl, I guess I have to learn to treat her like she is not important at all. Another thing I noticed is I get very bored when I'm in the house. If I stay to long I feel like my life is worthless without finding a passion. Right now I feel stuck in life like whatever I do I won't get satisfied, part of that has to do with my job. I work everyday 6 times a week over night for a security company. So I'm 8 hrs by myself. Anyways I still get irritated by peoples bs. Oh yea and I still have the urgency to approach women but when I try my mind gets in the way. I hope to get out of my head and into the game. My long term goal is to live everyday of my life doing what I love, with a girl who loves the lifestyle. I wanna enjoy lifeaagain