Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is the conscious mind always lagging compared to subconscious?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running AYPSL

I understand that the subconscious is being bombard with all these affirmations that I'm manifesting xxx into my life nonstop

But for your conscious mind, you will never really believe it since it doesn't exist in your reality... So you might be prone to negative/opposing thoughts

So my question is, is this normal? Or with the subs am I supposed to reach a stage where my conscious mind and sub conscious are both singing the same tune even before manifestation occurs

Not sure how the conscious and subconscious are supposed to be in harmony with the same tune during the timegap before a manifestation occurs... It's abit difference from ASC confidence where it's inner based n not dependent on a physical manifestation so it's possible that both minds are in harmony
(01-21-2015, 08:43 AM)IndianJack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running AYPSL

I understand that the subconscious is being bombard with all these affirmations that I'm manifesting xxx into my life nonstop

But for your conscious mind, you will never really believe it since it doesn't exist in your reality... So you might be prone to negative/opposing thoughts

So my question is, is this normal? Or with the subs am I supposed to reach a stage where my conscious mind and sub conscious are both singing the same tune even before manifestation occurs

Not sure how the conscious and subconscious are supposed to be in harmony with the same tune during the timegap before a manifestation occurs... It's abit difference from ASC confidence where it's inner based n not dependent on a physical manifestation so it's possible that both minds are in harmony

I was thinking of a similar question like yours and came to make a thread but you just made one so I'll ask the related question.

Okay so, subliminals are affirmations. Yes we get that. So why is it affirmations being repeated for 8 hours a day less effective then affirmations that are disguised with ocean waves more effective. I get the idea of resistance but if we were consciously bombarded with audible affirmations for more then 8 hours a day I also think it can bypass old programming. I just don't understand how the subliminals are more effective when the subconscious is just a machine that says yes or no to things and doesn't really take formulated sentences into account. Atleast to my knowledge.
I personally believe that affirmations repeated for 8 hours a day are far more effective than 8 hours of subs. Same with visualizations. However, who can keep up that habit for long? Subs are less effective but they are a passive way of programming the subconscious which is where the benefit lies imo.
I think it's rather that you hear your own voice, so you trust it more. Not sure if I explained it right, but I read it somewhere when making your own subliminals so I'm guessing it can apply to affirmations as well. Regarding to LOA, if you are going to visualize or affirm something, you have to be in a non-resistant place emotionally, I guess that's when subconscious accepts it the most. But affirmations that you don't believe to be true can cause instant resistance except if you are in a theta brainwave state, really relaxed and rather positive (which can be quite challenging to accomplish sometimes).

Why I think in overall a program would work better is because you can only repeat as many affirmations and when you stop there are so many more beliefs that might not have completely disappeared that can later set you back to when you started. To bypass the subconscious mind when affirming consciously constantly you would have to be in specific state every time to affirm, while as with a subliminal program it doesn't even involve the conscious mind so the effects start to show from SUBCONSCIOUS first and then you will see them on a conscious level. For example things regarding the subliminal start going your way and then you will realize that hey, I am those things the subliminal is telling me.

Affirmations are the other way around, you have to believe them consciously first for them to have any strong effect on the subconscious. But I think this one can be more unmotivating to some people because even if they think they believe it, they will fall short until the subconscious accept that truth.
Quote:I'm running AYPSL

The conscious mind does not have to be involved for the subconscious mind to do, or accomplish something. In fact, it is often the case that the conscious mind works against the subconscious mind, and when it does it will frequently lose the disagreement because the subconscious mind can do a lot of things it cannot. Conscious skepticism can destroy a manifestation effort through subliminals. That's why it's best to use the program and just forget about it. Let go of hopes and fears and expectations. Get on with life. Think about and do something else. The conscious mind doesn't need to be involved.

There is coming a new method of making subs that does harmonize the conscious and subconscious minds, though. It's part of the 6th Generation build methods. For now, just use the program and remain consciously neutral. Live your life.

Quote:I was thinking of a similar question like yours and came to make a thread but you just made one so I'll ask the related question.

Okay so, subliminals are affirmations. Yes we get that. So why is it affirmations being repeated for 8 hours a day less effective then affirmations that are disguised with ocean waves more effective. I get the idea of resistance but if we were consciously bombarded with audible affirmations for more then 8 hours a day I also think it can bypass old programming. I just don't understand how the subliminals are more effective when the subconscious is just a machine that says yes or no to things and doesn't really take formulated sentences into account. Atleast to my knowledge.

Using affirmations is less effective than subliminals - for any amount of time - because affirmations must contend with the conscious mind, which is the gatekeeper to the subconscious. If you imagine your mind as a data center, the conscious mind is the rent-a-cop at the entrance, and the subconscious mind is the datacenter and the operating system it runs on. You use affirmations and if the guard says, "I don't like that," it takes forever to get a result. But if that guard does like it, he'll make it look like you're getting results. In neither case have you done anything much with the data center. What you have achieved is a form of placebo effect, which is why most results you get from affirmations are temporary unless you use subconscious accessing techniques with them.

But you use a subliminal, and it's like wearing an invisibility cloak and making it past the guard, and getting into the data center itself. You load your data into one of the servers and then propagate it to all of the datacenter, and it eventually becomes part of the very operating system that is being run to make the whole data center work.

That, and because you're receiving the affirmations in a subliminal not just purely subconsciously, but vastly more frequently and vastly more consistently. If you did nothing but repeat one single short affirmation to yourself verbally as fast as you could for 8 hours, I can make that look like a joke for repetitions in just a half an hour with a subliminal.

Quote:I personally believe that affirmations repeated for 8 hours a day are far more effective than 8 hours of subs. Same with visualizations. However, who can keep up that habit for long? Subs are less effective but they are a passive way of programming the subconscious which is where the benefit lies imo.

You'd be wrong, for the reasons I mentioned above. Properly used affirmations must be used concordant with subconscious access techniques such as hypnosis or meditation or BWE to make them truly effective, and at that point, why not use a subliminal?

Visualizations, however, are another matter. Properly done visualizations are much more powerful, and you can achieve amazing things in just days if you use that correctly. But doing so again requires an altered state and the right focus and intensity of desire and emotions. I have a hard time believing that anyone in his day and age has even 15 minutes of clean time to do a proper visualization, with the constant noise and distractions. And once you start getting into powered visualizations, it's still easier by far to use subliminals. Subliminals can be just as effective as powered visualizations, but they may take longer.

Quote:I think it's rather that you hear your own voice, so you trust it more. Not sure if I explained it right, but I read it somewhere when making your own subliminals so I'm guessing it can apply to affirmations as well. Regarding to LOA, if you are going to visualize or affirm something, you have to be in a non-resistant place emotionally, I guess that's when subconscious accepts it the most. But affirmations that you don't believe to be true can cause instant resistance except if you are in a theta brainwave state, really relaxed and rather positive (which can be quite challenging to accomplish sometimes).

Hearing it in your own voice and trusting that more does play a role in the effectiveness of subliminals and affirmations. But that role is a lot less than you might think. I explored that avenue extensively at one time. The rest of what you say here is just what I was saying above.

Quote:Why I think in overall a program would work better is because you can only repeat as many affirmations and when you stop there are so many more beliefs that might not have completely disappeared that can later set you back to when you started. To bypass the subconscious mind when affirming consciously constantly you would have to be in specific state every time to affirm, while as with a subliminal program it doesn't even involve the conscious mind so the effects start to show from SUBCONSCIOUS first and then you will see them on a conscious level. For example things regarding the subliminal start going your way and then you will realize that hey, I am those things the subliminal is telling me.

Correct.

Quote:Affirmations are the other way around, you have to believe them consciously first for them to have any strong effect on the subconscious. But I think this one can be more unmotivating to some people because even if they think they believe it, they will fall short until the subconscious accept that truth.

I might add that people leave out a lot of what makes affirmations work. You not only have to bypass the conscious critical faculty, but you have to have the right emoional state and desire state. Achieving and maintaining those states is very difficult, especially in concert, for the vast majority of people. Subliminals are almost infinitely superior for that reason.
(01-28-2015, 01:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I might add that people leave out a lot of what makes affirmations work. You not only have to bypass the conscious critical faculty, but you have to have the right emoional state and desire state. Achieving and maintaining those states is very difficult, especially in concert, for the vast majority of people. Subliminals are almost infinitely superior for that reason.

Couldn't agree more, I have reached that state many times and about half a year my main focus was only on being in that state. It is NOT easy at all, it might be simple with meditation, visualization, dumping all negative/critical thinking whether it goes against some of the core beliefs or not and BWE programs, but it is very challenging.
In the long term I don't even think it's healthy because you can suppress some stuff without knowing it and then it hits you one day and you don't know where that punch came from and can take years to recover from, but that's more on a personal note.