Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Am6 didn't make me alpha. What to do next shannon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi shannon

I completed am6 stage 1-6 a few days ago.

I didn't feel anything noticeable from it except for a few dreams beating people up!

But in terms of aos, aura of authority, manifesting new friends and turning me into a straight up alpha, that unfortunately did not happen.

So i asked for a refund and Andrew had been very honourable and gave it to me straight away which i appreciate.

So my original plan was to do am6 and then sm3. So i wanted to ask if i would have better results if i was to do sm3 even tho i didn't see results in am6?

Or am i suppose to redo am6 or do another sub?

Also i do not feel i had any emotional or fear based issues so i don't know why am6 didn't work for me.

So in conclusion can i do sm3 even if am6 didn't give me the results i was hoping for?

Thanks
(01-19-2015, 03:55 PM)007 Wrote: [ -> ]Ho shannon

I completed am6 stage 1-6 a few days ago.

I didn't feel anything noticeable from it except for a few dreams beating people up!

But in terms of aos, aura of authority, manifesting new friends and turning me into a straight up alpha, that unfortunately did not happen.

So i asked for a refund and Andrew had been very honourable and gave it to me straight away which i appreciate.

So my original plan was to do am6 and then sm3. So i wanted to ask if i would have better results if i was to do sm3 even tho i didn't see results in am6?

Or am i suppose to redo am6 or do another sub?

Also i do not feel i had any emotional or fear based issues so i don't know why am6 didn't work for me.

So in conclusion can i do sm3 even if am6 didn't give me the results i was hoping for?

Thanks

You just didn't notice it man, and the result are different for each user. Many user in here re-run this program for the second time to get more result.
How many hours you listen to this program?
I don't believe that you didn't slightly get any benefit of this subs at all.
I done 12 hours everday for 192 days stage 1-6

I honestly did not notice anything except for dreams beating people up like i said
If you are really thinking you didn't get anything try EPRHA to get a solid foundations for whatever you want to do after.
You just didn't notice it man

it either worked for him or it didn't for him it didn't.

I don't believe that you didn't slightly get any benefit of this subs at all.
[/quote]

you calling him a liar?

I went through AM5 didn't notice anything
Based on his little "i" instead of full "I" I think he still lack confidence in himself. Try to hit more the shift on your keyboard Big Grin
But more seriously can you tell us a little background about yourself. Where you stand in life, expectation, goal etc. It's cool to say the program didn't work but as far as we know maybe you locked yourself or didnt switch stage properly or what ever. That's why a journal is useful. The more we know the better, it's how we move forward.
Op, how were you listening ? Headphones ? Speakers ? Volume ? I've found all there play a big part in results.
I would say to check if the way you are listening is correct. For example do your speakers recreate sound correctly, they have good 20k+ hz range and most importantly are not mono.
I listened on earphones, they were stereo going up to 22hz

I just want to know what i should do next?
You definitely should have seen results then. Maybe it's just you, after all nothing works for everyone
(01-20-2015, 06:41 AM)007 Wrote: [ -> ]I listened on earphones, they were stereo going up to 22hz

I suggest single module sub, Absolute Self Confidence. That's a very specific sub and effects should be noticable within 3 to 6 months of usage. Come back here after that and let us know your status.

I can think of a couple of reasons why AM6 doesnt feel like it did anything. Most important is that it tries to do a lot of things within 6 months. Couple of new technology Shannon added refines and smooths the process making you feel that you've been like that all along compared to AM2011 which was a roller coaster of emotions. Especially on stage 2 where I was filled with rage and almost smack somebody in the theatres because he was kicking my sisters chair. I could remember those times like they were recent events because of how strong of emotion I felt. Maybe smooth transition was a bad idea for people who are new to Shannon's products.

It's a shame you'd return it before a good second run.
As enoch says, try something very specific for a couple of months and see if you get a result from that.
(01-20-2015, 12:07 PM)enoch Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2015, 06:41 AM)007 Wrote: [ -> ]I listened on earphones, they were stereo going up to 22hz

I suggest single module sub, Absolute Self Confidence. That's a very specific sub and effects should be noticable within 3 to 6 months of usage. Come back here after that and let us know your status.

Some people see some change just after 2 days. Some stop using it after a week because they get scared.
With such sub if you don't see result after 1 month there is a problem somewhere.

You should get us more feedback 007, you don't realize how important it is for you and us.
(01-21-2015, 06:37 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2015, 12:07 PM)enoch Wrote: [ -> ]

Some people see some change just after 2 days. Some stop using it after a week because they get scared.
With such sub if you don't see result after 1 month there is a problem somewhere.

You should get us more feedback 007, you don't realize how important it is for you and us.

What kind of feedback you want? I done stage 1-6 for 32days for 12 hours a day like the instuctions said. I don't know why it didn't make me alpha!

I just wanted to try sm3 as i don't have an interest in other subs. Will sm3 work if am6 didn't make me alpha?

Or do i have to redo am6 and see where i stand?
Pages: 1 2 3