Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just started listening to this today, how long should I listen to this one is it the usual minimum 8 hours?

had a long break from subliminals haven't had much success in the past. so I have decided to give this a go, seen some good reviews so I am optimistic about this.
Depending on the case. If you are considered as quite the alpha already then I'd say go do AM, if not, I personally think it is quite helpful to clear most of the conditioning out first so you will have a much easier time on AM.
The negative beliefs about yourself will surface as your subconscious tries to show you how untrue the wording of the script is. And since the deepest negative beliefs have been there for a long time, they might take some time getting rooted out.
However if you already are taking action toward becoming an Alpha and have made some progress, it should be a blast.
After 2 weeks of EPHRA what I have noticed is that I have been feeling down, self doubt in relation to my abilities and lack enthusiasm for life in general such as work, college I feel like I just want to stay home all the time.
First resistance, it usualy stop after a few days or a week. If it keep going longer then it is unusual : deep rooted fears.
on a positive note I have noticed a very subtle change I am less self conscious of people around me. its still there but has lessened slightly.
what I have noticed from using the sub is that during group tasks at college I find I have a block and cant come up with ideas and also writing assignments is a difficult task as I am not able to think creatively and my mind feels tired. I never listen to subs while I study but I have noticed today how tired my mind feels. I guess late nights don't help either, I think my mind being tired is mostly down to listening to the subs. I am hoping I get past this soon because I have not got my assignment done and its due tomorrow. been 3 weeks now since I started this sub no real positive change yet I feel a little withdrawn.
If you're using the sub less than 16 to 21 hours a day, then it's unlikely that the sub is making you tired. What is making you tired, if the sub is involved at all, will be an unwillingness to cooperate with the sub. The sub can only make you tired if you attempt to inject it into your mind more than your brain has the ability to keep up with. Otherwise, the result will be your subconscious trying to fight the instructions instead of cooperating.
(02-12-2015, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using the sub less than 16 to 21 hours a day, then it's unlikely that the sub is making you tired. What is making you tired, if the sub is involved at all, will be an unwillingness to cooperate with the sub. The sub can only make you tired if you attempt to inject it into your mind more than your brain has the ability to keep up with. Otherwise, the result will be your subconscious trying to fight the instructions instead of cooperating.

then its definitely the latter cause I'm listening 8 hours each night. I have noticed a drop in confidence, self belief have a more self doubt is this a normal part of the process?
I'm doing EPRHA. It's hard to notice results at first but you will over a period of time. Yes feeling insecure is normal. It's resistance. You will find that it releases over a period of time.
It's not so much resistance, as dealing with, processing and healing those issues.
been having a lot of self doubt lately, thinking of quitting college cause I'm starting to think I don't have what it takes. struggling with essays at times and lacking motivation in areas of my life particularly towards college.

feel depressed on and off and its really frustrating cause I hate feeling like this and I want it to stop. been thinking of stopping this after 2 months and moving onto Ultra Success to help over come doubts. but then I think maybe I will feel better if I do another month of EPHRA.

Is my thinking about college really what I want deep down? or is it the sub making me feel this way by distorting my thinking? how do I know which inner voice is the right one