Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6 Stage 3 Resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My question is what exactly is resistance?

Been doing AM6 and started stage 3 a week ago. the whole week I have been really depressed and can feel it physically in my body. I have low energy levels and just feel like sleeping all the time. I'm anxious all the time and also feel hot. Is this normal? Is this just resistance showing itself and i just need time to let it pass?
(01-19-2015, 02:10 PM)dbzjakecake Wrote: [ -> ]My question is what exactly is resistance?

Been doing AM6 and started stage 3 a week ago. the whole week I have been really depressed and can feel it physically in my body. I have low energy levels and just feel like sleeping all the time. I'm anxious all the time and also feel hot. Is this normal? Is this just resistance showing itself and i just need time to let it pass?

Resistance is so hyped about, and that makes me pissed.

There is so many variables.

First, the depression you felt it is because you are neglecting or not accepting the instructions of AM 6.0. There is a huge chance that you didn't do what is supposed to do.

Second, the physical problem you mentioned I experienced to. Exactly the same. That is only BECAUSE of 5G is too much dense with information. Especially stage 3, that is why stage 3 called the BIG GUNS! Too packed, so we need rest. Unless your diet is bad, or you masturbate or having sex or do anything that degraded your energy.

Third, the anxiety you felt is because your mind is programmed to go higher. Getting out of your comfort zone stimulate anxiety. You know the reasons.

Do not make a baseless assumption. Ask yourself, and answer yourself with another perspective.

I hate this resistance trend sh*t.
(01-19-2015, 02:10 PM)dbzjakecake Wrote: [ -> ]My question is what exactly is resistance?

Yep, I was all over the place with stage 3 too. I found that the resistance faded off towards the end of the stage. It was certainly, without a doubt the hardest stage for me.

I'd suggest considering reruning AM6 before moving onto another 6 stage. You want to benefit from what you're resisting - and the only way to do it is to push through it.
I am stopping AM 6
stage 3 has caused so much depression for me that suicidal thoughts have occurred and I can't handle them. I will be stopping this and will try LTU to cope with the emotional pain and gain more positivity in my life
(01-27-2015, 03:20 PM)dbzjakecake Wrote: [ -> ]I am stopping AM 6
stage 3 has caused so much depression for me that suicidal thoughts have occurred and I can't handle them. I will be stopping this and will try LTU to cope with the emotional pain and gain more positivity in my life

No you keep going, bc I had suicidal thoughts/hopelessness when I was in s3 of am6
(01-27-2015, 03:20 PM)dbzjakecake Wrote: [ -> ]I am stopping AM 6

Do not Stop!! keep on listening, just try occupying your time doing monotonous stuff, physical stuff, that takes your mind away from your thoughts, mow the lawn, buy some paint and paint the house, clean, go for a run until you dead tired.

Do not stop you will regress a lot. keep on keeping on
Go on STOP! STOP USING IT!

If you not respect yourself. If you want to waste more time. STOP DOING THE DAMN THING THAT IMPROVES YOU!

BE STRONG! I couldn't imagine a person so weak that even his own thoughts could control him.
Fine! I'll keep at it

I have never dealt with suicidal thoughts before and this past week they have been very intense. I'm actually waking up in the middle of the night with actual plans to end my life. This is extremely scary for me as I have never thought that way before.
I have when I was a crack addict. I wanted to hang myself in my garage at one point. I know what's it's like trust me, experiencing it for real vs talking about it on the internet are two different things altogether.

If you can recognize them as negative thoughts and feelings that will soon pass you can over come them. You need to convince yourselves that they are complete BS and that things are getting better and better for you everyday now you're on the right path (which they are - even though It's hard to see).

You won't get do much resistance on your next run btw. As soon as you've dealt with it, it's gone.

Good luck.
If you ever think you may really, truly actually end your life, do not continue the program. I obviously don't want people to kill themselves.

Suicidal thoughts come from being forced to face fears so powerful that your subconscious is seeking any way out, including self destruction.

You have two options here. You can take the low road, or the high road. The low road is to quit. If you quit, you'll be where you still are (with those fears that are limiting you) and your progress will be halted until you get through them. If you should decide at some point to do AM again, you'll have to start over from scratch. In the mean time, it may take many months for you to return to the balance that the program would have given you by using it properly. The program pushes you slightly off balance in specific directions in each stage to push you to grow, and each successive stage balances the previous stage's imbalance and pushes you in another direction to grow. That's why it's such a bad idea to stop in the middle.

The high road is to recognize that this too shall pass and push through. I am no stranger to suicide on either side of the fence, having tried in highschool to kill myself on a couple occasions and having had close friends and loved ones commit suicide, as well as having counseled various people through the desire. I can tell you that I am alive because I understand that the urge to self destruct is temporary, and self destruction is permanent. It is also ineffective for hiding from your problems; all you do is create more of them.

The beta wants to hide from becoming alpha, and in his fear, threatens suicide. The alpha is master of himself, and knows better, and can work through it. The fact that you are fighting this program so hard that you have had this extreme a response is a sign that you're really growing.

So... I'd rather you quit that kill yourself, of course. But I'd also like to see you seriously consider that suicide is the beta way out in this case. And the beta will be replaced by the alpha if you see this through. Growth is not always fun or easy, but it is always growth, and once you have achieved that growth, nobody can take that from you.

I hope you choose to take the high road. But I expect you to stay alive regardless. Don't take this opportunity to stop just because you have an easy out that "I might kill myself". But definitely don't kill yourself.

Some people just are not strong enough to handle AM when they first encounter it. If that's you, then stop, go back and run EHPRA for 6 months, and try again. But if you know inside that you are strong enough, push through it. It's your call and your choice. Whatever choices we make in this life we are responsible for.