Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Not sure if I listened to AM6 S1 long enough, what do u think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on day 6 of stage 2 but I keep wondering and worrying if I have listened to stage 1 as much as I should have. I'm worried that the foundation that S1 is supposed to create hasn't been set strong enough to stop my potential negative inner-talk that could conflict with the new programming in future stages.

The reason why I'm doubting is because most of my listening happen while I'm sleeping (ultra sonic). However, there were days, in which I slept for around 6-7 hours. Logically, I should have continued listening to it upon waking up to increase my hours from 7 hours to more but I haven't. I used to procrastinate, by preferring to listen to music instead. So to conclude, I have listened to it for 32 days as instructed but there were probably 5-7 days in which I have listened to it for ~6 hours instead of 8+ hours.

What do you think I should do? Continue with the program or start over?

Please note, that I do feel some changes. I did have lots of dreams almost every night. I also felt more irritated at people's logic whenever I noticed that they don't make sense. It could be a placebo but being irritated is not something you can really control.

Please let me know your opinion, I'm also wondering if this kind of worrying could also cause some resistance to future stages because I'm doubting.
Personally, I recommend you just continue. You've already started stage 2 so it would be silly to go back now. Just carry on but ensure you get the listing time in for future tracks and you'll be fine.
Yeah keep going you just need to listen to the same average time on stage 2. You won't see as much result as someone who have listened 10h on average but I'm sure you'll still get much better. From what I know It's better to listen less the first stage than the opposite. You can even increase a bit the listening to what you did in the first stage.

If you stop now you'll get unbalance even if you listen to only 7~ on average. So it's much better to finish what you started.
Thank you for the replies guys. Another user has PMed me and suggested me to continue. So I will keep on going!
I use stage 1 for 34 days with 6.84 hours/day average and stage 2 for 32 days with 7.59 hours/day average.

Keeping up a precise 8 hours minimal/day is a bit hard for me, regardless I continue and now I am in stage 3. The solution to handle this matter is re-run the program with precision (countless benefits).