Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dream Interpretation Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen a lot of people discussing dreams on this forum. I generally don't pay too much attention to my dreams but there are a few dreams that have been recurring for many years that I am curious to find get an interpretation about them so if any one has experience in this please help me out.

One of the most common dreams I've been having for over a decade now is that of driving a car with faulty brakes. This usually starts with me getting my hands on a car that I've always wanted (ferrari, lambo etc...) and driving it for a while only to find that the brakes don't respond well and I am unable to bring the car to a complete stop. After that I usually end up going off the road and hitting a building or running into the car in front of me and the cops pull up beside me. At that point the dream ends. What's interesting is that I am never worried about hurting myself or dying while in the car. The only fear I have is going to jail for wreckless driving and the dream always ends when the cops pull up. I have been having this dream since I was a kid even before I started driving lol. I am so familiar with it now that whenever I have this dream I almost always assume that it is a dream and I am right!

Anyway if someone could interpret or point to some credible sources where I can interpret it myself I will be grateful.