Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Listening order and effectiveness.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently on stage 2 of AM6 and starting to see change. My initial plan was to jump into WM or SM afterwards. Based on what I've read, WM is probably a better idea for me, which leads to my first question:

Considering that AM includes aspects of and a segue into SM, will that priming be lost if, after AM, I do WM first?

From a broader perspective, will the preparation that AM provides for WM and SM be diluted or lost if I were to jump into End Premature Ejaculation (assuming it's out by then) after AM?
AM is designed to provide the necessary base for WM and SM. You CANNOT get results intended from those programs if you do not run through AM fully at least once. In fact many guys have ignored my advice on this and they end up quitting SM/WM in the middle, cursing themselves for wasting their time, and then doing AM all over from scratch. So if you mean you're going to jump from Stage 2 of AM to WM or SM, think again: won't work.

AM's SM priming is compatible with WM, but WM will transform it away from a raw sexual direction.

And yes, you will lose the primer if you don't do SM/WM after AM.