Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life Tune Up & Authenticity Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm totally new at this. Hoping I posted this in the right place...

I'm curious about Life Tune Up.

I have met one person in 'real' life who has been using the subliminal shop products and the changes I am witnessing are incredible.

I am wanting to use Life Tune Up but am feeling a little wary...

Will I still be 'me' when I follow all the instructions and timelines for usage?

The Emotional Pain Relief freebie (thank you thank you thank you) got me through some serious çaça for the last three months... But, I haven't felt quite like myself. Maybe numb would be a decent descriptor. I went through a lot of trauma. And it is not that I 'love my pain'. It is simply that authenticity and being true to what's alive for me or in me is important. And I am wondering if Life Tune Up will take that away some how.

I guess I'm simply feeling a little afraid and was hoping for some reassurance. I think it is an amazing thing that so many people have put their trust in Shannon and what he can do. It's a beautiful thing.

Thank you for your time.

~ KiKi
I think you already know the answer to your question but you are just afraid. . If you still feel some numbness I would advise you keep going with Ephra for now maybe a month more just to see if something change.
But LTU would be fine too, your choice at the end. It may give you an extra joy boost, more social.
And of course you would still be yourself but a better version of yourself -> people change in life. I think it's just fear keeping you from moving forward. I think you don't know what it means to change and you are afraid of it. It you knew what change imply I think you would gladly embrace it, you would chase it. If you want to get better something has to change, otherwise you would be the same. You can't get better without some change. You can't stay sad and be happy in the same time.
We're not here to remove who you are. We are here to advance, refine and improve who you are. The aim, as I stated somewhere around here in a long explanation that you're welcome to search for, is that the programs are designed to help you transform from the base elements of who you are (which I likened to a lump of iron ore and coal) to the full potential you have (which I likened to a fine steel sword).

Because these programs are so powerful and so effective, the results they achieve can be a little scary at first. People are not used to growing and "becoming" so quickly and efficiently in some cases.

The good news is, even if I wanted to, I seriously doubt that I could change who you are with subliminals. I can provide you with the tools to grow into your fuller potential and expression of that potential, but who you are is who you are. I'm just making it easier to let go of the negative and grow into your potentials.

Change can be scary, but when you're ready to grow, nothing is going to stop you - whether you have my programs or not, and whether it scares you or not. Such is the nature of life.

Enjoy the programs. :-)
Shannon.

I had hoped that you might see my post and respond.

I'm really grateful that you did.

I felt after I wrote and posted what I did above that maybe I wasn't being very clear. But, you saw right to the heart of what I was needing clarity on. And you answered my question perfectly.

Thank you for writing back.

I appreciate your work very much, Shannon. I'm not stating it lightly when I wrote that EPR got me through.

Life Tune Up was purchased for me by my brother for Christmas.
Your programs have changed his life.
I will start listening to it tonight.

So I say thanks.

~ KiKi
I find it immensely gratifying to know that my efforts are making a positive difference. Thank you for that, and thank your brother for me as well. Smile