Subliminal Talk

Full Version: negative thoughts and emotions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am just wondering, no matter how long you listen to a sub for, if you have fears, doubts, frustration, worries, negativity like something you long for will never manifest, I wonder if it will counteract and have opposite affects to what you are striving for.

For example, negative thoughts about money will result in no money manifestation and will only hinder the attempts. I guess this is why people with this kind of mentality have to listen to the sub that clean the mental garbage or remove fears etc.

What do you guys think?
I may not be the best person to advise

But I think all your feelings regarding money are stored in the same area of tpyour subconscious

And by using subs to send messages that you easily make money etc, would indirectly overrun the negative beliefs caus you can't have 2 contradicting views at the same time... The stronger view will win... So u juz have to continue bombarding the positive messages until it dominates the negative n takes over
(01-10-2015, 11:22 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]I may not be the best person to advise

But I think all your feelings regarding money are stored in the same area of tpyour subconscious

And by using subs to send messages that you easily make money etc, would indirectly overrun the negative beliefs caus you can't have 2 contradicting views at the same time... The stronger view will win... So u juz have to continue bombarding the positive messages until it dominates the negative n takes over

yeah I think I remembered mean saying that in one of my posts. I just use money as an example but it could be any area of your life including relationships and career.

I only asked the question because whenever I listen to ultra success and during the day I still have this - fear about making calls for internships fearing rejection and undoubtedly I have no confidence and I do have social anxiety which are also key factors in my life.

I just had a theory I feel and that no matter what negative thoughts you have you will just manifest negativity in your life. if you have been reading my journal on us you will notice that I do see some positive outcomes even if it's simple stuff and very few.

but subliminals I understand take time because we are starting in different situations and timelines what results for you faster may not for me. what do you think
(01-10-2015, 11:53 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2015, 11:22 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]I may not be the best person to advise

yeah I think I remembered mean saying that in one of my posts. I just use money as an example but it could be any area of your life including relationships and career.

I only asked the question because whenever I listen to ultra success and during the day I still have this - fear about making calls for internships fearing rejection and undoubtedly I have no confidence and I do have social anxiety which are also key factors in my life.

I just had a theory I feel and that no matter what negative thoughts you have you will just manifest negativity in your life. if you have been reading my journal on us you will notice that I do see some positive outcomes even if it's simple stuff and very few.

but subliminals I understand take time because we are starting in different situations and timelines what results for you faster may not for me. what do you think

U r running US which has manifestation

But manifestation takes a long time... So might take up to a few months before u start seeing real success in the real world

Think about any of the ayp... It's a very simple goal... Bring 1 lover into your life and even that takes many months just to manifest

So I guess with US, your expectation should be to see results in a few months down the road and not immediate
(01-11-2015, 01:45 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2015, 11:53 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote: [ -> ]

U r running US which has manifestation

But manifestation takes a long time... So might take up to a few months before u start seeing real success in the real world

Think about any of the ayp... It's a very simple goal... Bring 1 lover into your life and even that takes many months just to manifest

So I guess with US, your expectation should be to see results in a few months down the road and not immediate

Correct. Once again, same thing I posted into my US journal.