Subliminal Talk

Full Version: new subs shannon is working on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello to everyone just a quick question even Shannon can answer this...is there any new programs that shannon is working on to put up live in subliminal shop

I have been browsing the forums and testimonials and journals and I see that some of the programs have gone extinct and some of them have been upgraded and some of them are still available some of the programs that have gone extinct this change your eye color and overcome guilt shame and fear so I just wanted to see any new development projects shannon has been working on

Thanks
From what I heard change your eye color didn't give enough result, it was an experimental. OGSF is still available but almost useless when you have EPHRA for free.
(01-08-2015, 10:18 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]From what I heard change your eye color didn't give enough result, it was an experimental. OGSF is still available but almost useless when you have EPHRA for free.

Thanks for the reply. We all know Shannon is busy cooking up new subs and it takes a long time to get it done. Just curious if there was any fresh subs never before gone live subs that will come up for sale.

Take care