Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 & LTU vs LTU & AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me explain! Dodgy

Should I do AM6 then LTU or LTU and then AM6? that is the question.
or, can i use just AM6 which can give me the effects or results of AM6? Confused

I am doing a 3g and 4g sub together for now, but I realize that with proper exersice I can get the results.

For the past few weeks, I have been fighting with myself to abandon those two subs and just do the LTU.

AM 6 is what I always wanted to do right from the start, but I always found an excuse to do something else and I have been putting it off.
and I am tempted to buy AM6 NOW!

But, I would like to just find out which way is better because there are so many of you here who are much more experienced, I hope this thread catches the eyes of Shannon.

Thank you!
Why do you hesitate? what's your goal?
I guess you want to do LTU first as baby step.
LTU after AM6 is pointless, AM6 contain 99% of LTU according to Shannon.
Best thing would be to jump in AM6 first if you are ready for it. Unless you are completely beta I don't think you will die from it.

What is your longest time on one sub? Did you experience some kind of "I guess I will which sub I use this one long enough and I didn't get result"

If you have dedicated enough time to 1 sub without switching them like crazy that a good test which mean you are ready.
(01-07-2015, 04:56 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you hesitate? what's your goal?
I guess you want to do LTU first as baby step.
LTU after AM6 is pointless, AM6 contain 99% of LTU according to Shannon.
Best thing would be to jump in AM6 first if you are ready for it. Unless you are completely beta I don't think you will die from it.

What is your longest time on one sub? Did you experience some kind of "I guess I will which sub I use this one long enough and I didn't get result"

If you have dedicated enough time to 1 sub without switching them like crazy that a good test which mean you are ready.

I have been lurking around this forum for few months and I did feel LTU is a nice baby step like you mentioned, but when I read AM5 and AM6 results, I feel thats where I want, but still there is an internal conflict I must admit.

I have used more than 4-5subs completely and 2 subs I abandoned due to time issues, and the results got from the ones I completed were amazing, to be honest I got the results in just two weeks, but I still did for 33-34 days,

Not entierly a beta, but there are times I feel so, and there are times when I dominate totally.
Thanks a lot for the reply, I am getting convinced to purchase AM6 tonight itself. Smile
I've been doing LTU->AM6 path and I think it was a good mood. I'm right now at stage 1 of AM6 and although it's hard to say how I'd behave without LTU beforehand, it seems that it made things a bit easier for me, not to mention LTU alone was an awesome ride on its own.
Been going through your thread and its kinda convinced me to aim for AM6 itself.
Thanks for the reply.
If am6 contains 99% of LTU

Den juz do AM6... Save yourself the cash n the time
AM6 has internal success programming
internal healing
internal assertiveness, confidence and so forth.
By doing AM6 twice you save both time and money from your context.
Contrary to most posts I would personally do LTU first if you are unsure. Not to put you off from buying AM, but I have quite often thought that doing LTU for 3-6 months first would have helped me enjoy the run much more. Don't get me wrong I still get the results, but lets say the moulding of the clay is much rougher. Go with what you feel like is the right step for you to take right now, you won't have the same results as everyone does anyway.
(01-07-2015, 05:20 AM)Mateunio Wrote: [ -> ]I've been doing LTU->AM6 path and I think it was a good mood. I'm right now at stage 1 of AM6 and although it's hard to say how I'd behave without LTU beforehand, it seems that it made things a bit easier for me, not to mention LTU alone was an awesome ride on its own.

Well guys, is that okay if use headset for AM6 ? and what is LTU ? hihi
(03-01-2015, 09:01 PM)Be-giner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2015, 05:20 AM)Mateunio Wrote: [ -> ]I've been doing LTU->AM6 path and I think it was a good mood. I'm right now at stage 1 of AM6 and although it's hard to say how I'd behave without LTU beforehand, it seems that it made things a bit easier for me, not to mention LTU alone was an awesome ride on its own.

If what do you mean, is trickling stream or ocean surf audio, then it's ok. But if what do you mean is ultrasonick track, calibrate the volume carefully. Thanks.
(03-01-2015, 09:01 PM)Be-giner Wrote: [ -> ]

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/l...up-3-0-5g/