Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminal Magazine : Current trend in Subliminal-talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not long ago with the almighty success of AfzalG everyone was swearing only by SM3. Most people thought SM3 as the holy grail. After AfzalG departure all users moans his return like the hero who proved SM3 infinite power. But with the last "~~resistance~~" of some SM3 users the current thought has radically change. Now it's the EPHRA turn, maybe Geodude is the new post AfzalG leader. SM3 popularity suddenly decrease or people changed their view about it. Like every tools it has his limit after all?
Or maybe the clearing tool was too much or the user wasn't ready.

As a newbie view it must be hard to understand what this 5G technology is worth. What does it really do? What's his limit. Reading some testimonials help to understand some stuff. Some form too much hope and come back to reality later. Some doesn't care and just notice what happens. According to Shannon this is what must be done. To expect nothing so the placebo effect is killed in the womb.

But then how can we behave like this, what does he means by that?

Words describe things but it's just some partially vague idea of what reality could be. I think this rules can apply to anything when we look deeper. Say we see the word "tree" defined in a dictionary. We have some vague idea of what it could be, sometime it can be far from reality, we draw a picture in our mind. When we see the tree in reality we can be disappointed, maybe we thought it would be much more beautiful so we are upset against the guy who wrote that definition (what an as***le).

My current thought right now is maybe if we didn't read the SM3 journals we wouldn't expect anything.
Time for a hypnosis/EFT/sedona/whatever clearing: if I remove this memory it might serve a purpose.

I came to this different ideas when I tested some phero, I notice the same pattern than sub but in fact it was the same pattern of life itself, the way we experience things in our mind. Phero is something to try at least once. The sudden change in behavior just from smelling is something great, it help to understand ourselves. This little boost of behavior is refreshing. But yet don't expect too much, expect nothing. Test it and see what it does for you. Tongue

Any idea is welcome. Be sharp and to the point. Stay simple, use example. Don't wrote a book unless you think it's worth reading :idea:
While all the other subliminals are different pedals for gas, EPRHA seems like it removes the brake. EPRHA should be as MUST DO subliminal for everybody. Look at what Zyggy has done or Pau Ko. Hats off to them for not jumping into the biggest program they could find.

With all those clearing techniques, maybe they work and maybe they even work for somebody who is no expert in this technique. But if you go with Shannons subliminals, I think the users should have enough trust already in them and when they don't work, ask Shannon.
(01-05-2015, 09:32 PM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I think the users should have enough trust already in them

That's exactly the problem, with that kind of thinking you will develop placebo effect. Faith is not required for subliminal to work.
This problem is more apparent in pheromones because the effect is almost instantaneous.

I just found the post I where looking for, some kind of proof I'm not saying bs:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Sk...9#pid26439
That is not what I meant.
With "trust in them" I mean, set it on and go on with your life like you were before. Maybe try new things and get out of your comfort zone.

Using all kinds of tools in the hope that something will help should not be the goal. Start one thing, try it, really try it and give it time. If it does not work, you can do the next thing. But trying all at the same time and not knowing what you are really doing, might not help the process.

Maybe Shannon should put in every single subliminal the END SELF SABOTAGE. People switching every two days, people clearing everything they can think of, they tap, they click track, ... If you want to clear things, maybe in the time after the subliminal, but even then changes are ongoing and you might end up clearing the change that is about to happen.
It has been more than 4 months since I ran AM6. I was not happy with the results, but the change is still ongoing and it is definitely more than what would have happened if I didn't use it. You are right, don't expect that you will have your dream life from one day to another. It took many years to become the person you are now. Give it some time to change.

"All we need is just a little patience."
Are we here to research resistance? Are we here to learn clearing? NO! We are here to improve our damn life.

All I see and read is bunch of folks with a tendency to focus their mind to resistance or bad feeling then they interpret it to do some clearing.

All I see and read is bunch of folks trying to put up modules into current programs to make it more powerful.

Do I need to repeat the phrase? I bet you all already know about this. What you give attention to will magnify into your life.

Forget about it. Shannon already put up a demigod spear Gungnir in each sub. The Gungnir is the generations 4G/5G. The sub-Gungnir is the technologies Naturalizer/SoS/SoA/Slipstream/HST/etc.

Dude. People. Readers. The current programming you have will eventually put up a fuckin strong barricade to defend itself. When you always blaming, whining, and focusing on the resistance you justify the current programming to resist even more. To put up a fight even more.

Do you want this? Hell NO! Stop fancying yourself into this things. Shannon's already put-up his best in his works. What happened is you all doesn't have patience.

There is no clearing. There is no fear. There is no negativity. Successful people from ages ago know this. They easily accept it (current programming) and let go of it.

I've done countless of research why previous generations have more success than us. They got laid, unlike us trying to analyse women with a fuckin theories with Psychology banner. They manifest, unlike us doubting ourselves.

Alleviate yourself. Go up. Stand up. In the FAQ section Shannon wrote:
Quote:visualization is the subconscious native language.
In countless literature imagination is the key:
Quote:the power of imagination if repeated will become a great seed that will spurt in the right moment.

You guys didn't get it? Begin with the end of mind.

Stop writing your goals in your journal and think it is enough. NO! Write the damn thing in a piece of paper. Rewrite it into the most FORMAL way possible in your native language, and of course in the present tense Wink

Read the finished paper every day and visualize. Subliminal already do what it can do. Now's your turn to do what you MUST do. The question is. Have you?
This is wrong. All of this is so wrong.

You people want to change, but you fear it. I know it cause this is how I am. There were, are and will be millions of people doing incredible tasks, improving and changing their lives without any subliminals whatsoever! Why do we need them then? Because it's easier? Because we were promised change will be natural and independent from our will? No, as others said subs are no magic pill, deal with it and stop whining.

I'll tell you what subs are. They are help. We are walking a line it's easy to fall from and subs are another line to hold on to. They won't lead you to the other side. They won't teleport you to your goal, or even to safety. Want safety, stay where you are! They are to help, to guide, to smooth the way. So don't hold them tight and hope you'll move.

Clearing techniques are funny for me. I don't wanna use them cause I think clearing done by subs is enough and I have my doubts if they work. I respect those who use them, but let me ask this question: why would you erase your blocks instead of facing them? Why run away from them when you can come closer and smash them to pieces! It's no wonder for many PSTEC or anything does little or even does harm. You don't make problems disappear, you simply stop seeing them for a while - maybe they are gone, but maybe they'll return. Think about it.

I feel I'll hear another "don't preach, people don't think like you" rant.
This thread become a gold mine. Come here and pour your thoughts. Just speak with honesty and blatant.

Mateunio. Your post man. Chill dude LOL. Great one there Big Grin

I might re-phrase something.

Problems will never go. Humans till die will have problems, but some problems will seems to never come again. Why? Because when you've solve a problem then a similar problem will be effortless to untangle. This mechanism is how your brain's work. So solve the problem. Fuckin face it. It really make you tough.
what ??????? Huh

Tongue
I think the lack of results with SM3 is purely down to not having the fundamentals required before running the program in place. It's like the old saying "you must learn to walk before you can run...".
Who said there were a lack of results. Be careful which word you use. To me SM3 is a powerful beast. Prepared or not I'm sure they had a great internal change that they don't notice themselves. Look at Sarge for example, he is changing, he is getting better.
No one can be put in this kind of training and be the same afterward.
I'm comparing to AfzalG. Yes I agree, it certainly is a POWERFUL program. All I'm saying is that if you want "real" results from it then you need a SOLID base to start with otherwise you're waiting your time.
Im a bit confused as to what this thread is about. I read one of the links entirely that Maniac360 posted so I forgot. Even then this thread is not clear-cut with what it is about.

SM3? How some people got results and others didn't? If so then I would agree it is about the prerequisites. Whatever they are.

Me mentally have no issues with touching women or eliciting sexual tension/aura. I already know how to do these naturally.

My problem is wondering what are the signs to start doing it.

I learned this from my ex f-buddy. Immediately from when I met her it was on. I was sexual, so was she.

If this makes any sense. After I complete AM6 I will go into SM3. I think all I need to do is clear barriers that make me afraid of being sexual.

Pheromones were mentioned briefly. I have something to say for that.

As mentioned on PheroTruth, Pheromones account for a 5-10% in communication. If you have ever hear this breakdown before:

-65% Body-Language
-25% Tonality
-10% Of what is said

I think that pheromones account for that 5% in body language- or perhaps something else.

I have used a Alpha Male pheromone (Alpha Machio) for work, and I haven't noticed to much (not to say its not working- perhaps its too slight). But I honestly think they do not work as well as the user thinks they do unless they match the signal with body-language and tonality.

Yeah... I got sidetracked.
This thread is not clear cut on purpose my friend Cool
I talked about SM3 but my purpose was more general. Everyone is on edge about SM3 so I mention that like a trend Rolleyes

I don't think phero are needed once you are good with sub. A lot of girls fall for me when they see me with phero or without phero. There are some small difference when I wear phero though. Some waitress act strangely, like they try to attract my attention, they lose control just like that. I have to test this one without phero for sure though but I didn't saw it until I used phero so I guess it was phero.
You mean whether SM3 works or not?
Pages: 1 2