Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Multiple audio sources at once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I'm currently on my third month of AM6,but I haven't gotten around to posting my journal yet.

When I listen to the subs at night my earbuds usually fall out during the night so I also have the sub playing on my laptop at the same time. Is this ok? Or does it have some kind of negative effect.

Sometimes only one of the earbuds falls out so I'm listening to part of the sub through headphone and part through the laptop, but they probably aren't at the same point in the mp3.
You should not do that, it'll mess things up. Shannon sub use stereo and if do that it'll mess things up. Can't be more precise, there are some thread where Shannon explain better if you want.
I use the earbuds as my primary listening method. The laptop is just the back up if the buds fall out. Something is better than nothing isn't it?
Hmm...what about if you use a headphone cable splitter? (the audio will go to two output sources). As in, have the splitter from the iPhone (or wahtever other music player you have), go to earphones, and also speakeres as well. This way, they will be playing the same exact thing, but from both earphones & speakers.

Is this ok to do?
That sounds like it should work since the tracks would be at the exact same spot. At least if one headphone falls out I'll hear the audio through the speaker
No don't, It's not about the fact that the track won't be at the same spot. it's about the fact that you will ear from 4 different place instead of 2. Which will ruin the stereo and the subliminal won't work.
Shannon said that in another thread.
If you don't want to listen then by all means keep going but don't expect things to work properly.
Trust me you are not the first to come with this idea but it won't work.

When I used earphone I developed a reflex into my subconscious which would wake me up if my headphone fall. Your best bet is to do that. Use visualization when waking up and before sleep. Or use hypnosis if you know how to do it.
Don't do that. You brain won't be able to understand the suggestions. Synchronizing 2 sources is next to impossible. Try playing 2 audio books instead of the subliminal for an experiment and tell me if you understand what's being said.