Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success 4g & Deep Gratitude 3g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi folks,

I am switiching my plans a little bit and will use Ultra Success in 4g. Is it ok to mix this with Deep Gratitude and Appreciation in 3g?

Thanks!

smash
smash, I think that's ok and it will be a great combo.
I would try to aim for 8h or more for ultra success and use up to 8h for deep gratitude.
Good luck on your journey smash...
I've seen your thread and you're a WM user too...
Can you tell me what changes in your life after using that?
I feel like you disappeared off the forum !! I liked your journals. Stick around bro !
I can´t remember, if DG had manifestation stuff, but I don´t think so. And I do also think, that this is fine.

I had one run of Alpha Male, and did some other subs (single stages) in the mean-time. I started US today and will use it at least for next 90 days with DG.

After this, there will be the right time for a new run of AM and WM afterwards.

Generally speaking: my gf told me that she is loving me from whole-heart and we have a great time together! I think, that usage of Women Magnet will blow my mind completely.

And I will do my very best to be more frequent on this forum :-).
(01-07-2015, 02:21 AM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]And I will do my very best to be more frequent on this forum :-).

Nice ! Can't wait for your results.
(01-07-2015, 05:06 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2015, 02:21 AM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]And I will do my very best to be more frequent on this forum :-).

Nice ! Can't wait for your results.

thank you! Smile
I think, I will create a new journal for UltraSuccess next week. I like results so far (feeling energized and I got a news business opportunity).

Further I made some advertisment to entrepreneurs for this sub (if you had an affiliate-system, it would be even nicer).

@ Shannon:
Finally, I got an important question (but I think, that will be fine).

I also told my business partner to buy UltraSuccess and he will get a license. By the beginning of next week, we are sitting in one office.

Is it fine to let one version of UltraSuccess run for both of us? I think yes, as both of us are licensed.

thanks!
(01-09-2015, 04:38 AM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]I think, I will create a new journal for UltraSuccess next week. I like results so far (feeling energized and I got a news business opportunity).

Further I made some advertisment to entrepreneurs for this sub (if you had an affiliate-system, it would be even nicer).

@ Shannon:
Finally, I got an important question (but I think, that will be fine).

I also told my business partner to buy UltraSuccess and he will get a license. By the beginning of next week, we are sitting in one office.

Is it fine to let one version of UltraSuccess run for both of us? I think yes, as both of us are licensed.

thanks!

?
Yes it's fine even as long as you 2 bought the product or 2 license as you refer to.

And even you only have one license it would be fine as long as the sub is played from your device only. You can expose all your family for example from one device.