Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does MYPSL work faster if you have done AM/SM/WM ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover work faster if you've done AM/SM/WM or other programs like BIATBW or Aura of Sexiness?
Possible that you comment on this Shannon, when you are free?
I would like to know too, since I'm currently running AM6 and would like to either go with SM3 or MYP next.
(12-28-2014, 06:00 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Does Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover work faster if you've done AM/SM/WM or other programs like BIATBW or Aura of Sexiness?

No. It doesn't work faster. Running AM before an MYP subliminal will manifest a completely different woman for you than if you ran MYP before AM. AM will change your beliefs and therefore you will manifest a woman that matches your new beliefs.

It's like dating a girl in high school vs dating a woman in college.
(03-05-2016, 07:20 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2014, 06:00 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Does Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover work faster if you've done AM/SM/WM or other programs like BIATBW or Aura of Sexiness?

No. It doesn't work faster. Running AM before an MYP subliminal will manifest a completely different woman for you than if you ran MYP before AM. AM will change your beliefs and therefore you will manifest a woman that matches your new beliefs.

It's like dating a girl in high school vs dating a woman in college.

love your metaphor lol
You know, having thought about it, I do believe MYP would be more efficient after runs of AM/WM/SM.

Think about it this way. There are many guys here who are inexperienced with women. If you dunno what you're doing and still have many blockages, MYP would still probably fail.

AM/WM/SM are designed to make you more attractive. You'll be getting more attention than before with that new sexy vibe you're putting out.

MYP could take 2-4 months on average. Or 6-8 months, depending on the circumstances. Or it could take over 1 year, if you have too many blockages and just dunno how to attract women into your life.

So my belief right now is that once you have ran AM/WM/SM, you're definitely an improved version of your former self. You're attracting way more women than ever before. There will be less resistance once you run MYP, so there's a higher chance it will work faster in that case.
I would rather run all 3 magnets until my dead bed and after death angel from heaven via AYPG Big Grin
Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't know all of what factors are influencing each manifestation negatively, so I really don't feel like I can answer this question. There are salient points for both possible answers.
(03-08-2016, 05:43 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Think about it this way. There are many guys here who are inexperienced with women. If you dunno what you're doing and still have many blockages, MYP would still probably fail.

Yeah, I have had this. One of my first subs was an AYP one. I did attract a girl who was interested and many situations to do something about it. She also tried to make it easy for me. But at this time I couldn't do anything to make this work. So if you are nowhere, at least one run through AM and SM should help to make AYP/MYP work, as well as OGSF or EPRHA (2.0).
(03-14-2016, 03:49 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2016, 05:43 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Think about it this way. There are many guys here who are inexperienced with women. If you dunno what you're doing and still have many blockages, MYP would still probably fail.

Yeah, I have had this. One of my first subs was an AYP one. I did attract a girl who was interested and many situations to do something about it. She also tried to make it easy for me. But at this time I couldn't do anything to make this work. So if you are nowhere, at least one run through AM and SM should help to make AYP/MYP work, as well as OGSF or EPRHA (2.0).

I remember years ago, there was a really cute girl in a club making it so obvious she liked me. She and her friend tried to make it easy for me too. The problem was I just didn't know what to do about it and messed it up. So yeah, if you have too many blockages or fear going on, you won't allow yourself to receive into your life what the universe has manifested for you. Right now, I've improved so much, but I still think I have many things to unlearn before I can start receiving abundance.