Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE VS BAMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure there are some similarities and some differences between the 2.

I am looking to start BASE in 2015.

Heres my other question: when I start it, (BASE), I am really looking to become an entrepreneur in internet marketing. I have even joined an internet marketing forum but will BASE lead me to succeed in my preference of choice where I want to entrepreneur in or does it decide the business for itself? Just curious.

We should also have a thread dedicated to BASE like we do with BAMM.

Thanks
Shannon said somewhere, that BASE is going to drive you to find the best way to achieve your goals, based on your current situation. If internet marketing is truly the best way for you, then that's where BASE will drive you.
(12-30-2014, 08:11 AM)Ivaylo Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon said somewhere, that BASE is going to drive you to find the best way to achieve your goals, based on your current situation. If internet marketing is truly the best way for you, then that's where BASE will drive you.

thanks I appreciate the reply so the way it sounds is that base will choose the best preference for me even if my growing passion is in internet marketing?
(12-30-2014, 11:15 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks I appreciate the reply so the way it sounds is that base will choose the best preference for me even if my growing passion is in internet marketing?

I think it would depend on whether your passion is superficial or not. In other words, are you passionate about the science/idea of IM, or are you passionate about using IM to achieve your goals?
using IM to achieve my goals
(12-31-2014, 11:27 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote: [ -> ]using IM to achieve my goals

Actually I intended for this question to cause introspection, rather than get an answer per se. Smile

I meant that if you're using it as a tool, I think there's a good chance that BASE (and you) will take advantage of that. I don't think anyone can predict what's going to happen in reality, though.
All I know is that I've had to let go of a lot of beliefs about what "successful" looks like (in terms of life situation) in the last months. I'm also betting that there's a LOT more of that to come.