Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Supplementary reading list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've come across several posts throughout the forum where I remember seeing people mention good books to read along with the AM6 or WM or SM etc. I forgot to write them down, because at the time I didn't realize how important they were.

RainbowAbyss's comment here is what made me realize the importance of supplementary reading:

"I really think the set needs to be done along side of some conscious high quality reading material relating to success with woman, the same way the Alpha male book was recommended for the Alpha set. My best results in sex magnet have come when my mind is fresh with powerful sources relating to womanizing, not pua blah blah. "

This makes a ton of sense, because after all if the sub tells your subconscious something like "you are a great conversationalist, and you keep people's interest and captivate them easily", but you have never known or learned how to be a great conversationalist in the first place, the subconscious has nothing to draw upon to transform you into the embodiment of that affirmation. (Though, feel free to correct me or chime in here Shannon?)

Anyways what about we create a list here for everyone of the best or most important books (or e-books) to read that supplement the sub programs of AM6, and WM/SM? Currently, I'm finishing up a book called "Social Fluency" by Patrick King (he's got a handful of highly reviewed books on topics of social skills, and women).

What are some other top notch universally applicable books? (and also mention the general gist of the book, when you list, so we can get an idea of what it's all about; doesn't have to be long, just the gist)

GO!
bump ^
Fortunately there are tons of authors with rich perspective, but some of these got the best sticking point for HUGE general improvement.

Larry Winget - Shut Up, Stop Whining and Get a Life. I dare you to read this book. I double dare you! The way it's written are WAY outrageous and blatant. Another book of his is Grow a Pair. Both are HIGHLY recommended. These books point out how shameful, bashful, and nonsense bullshit we're being doing. Also it will strike out readers self-image about how they see themselves and how useless we've been doing. FYI: the truth hurts. Specifically for dating these books gave rich perspective on a REAL IDGAF character.

Alpha Male 2.0 by Caleb Jones. This bookbook delve deep on inner outer improvement to man. A new perspective of self-respect and redefinition of Alpha. Not really pointed as Larry Winget's, but there is a huge perspective on what being a male is and how they live their life.

VinDi Carlo - The Attraction Code. A FURTHER book about social dynamics and cracking the code of attraction (duh). 254 page. Mostly are rehashed (if you're good enough), but the major point is this book narrates about a FUCKIN loser journey into a PLAYA'. The way it is narrated is so deep. Looks like the author experience itself.

RSD - Blueprint Decoded. A 20 hour video but fuck! Hands down it will mind fucked you! From the creator trial and error story and out-of-the-box concepts and HUGE originality. It's all about paradigm. It's all about self-improvement. Much like Corry Sky's but RSD gave the "how" and the ideas on being it. While Corry Sky's mostly just gave the method a.k.a. 80% field work (affirmation, mirror work, eye gaze, vibe). Brent Smith, RSD, Corry are correlate.

Mode One by Allan Roger. This book being is real. As real as it gets. Not a general concept and mostly unfitted with majority of people. Well, I mean how many man can say "You're so good looking and I wanna go home with you"? Real, blatant and voicing out what he wants to the women.

Sigma Male by riseofsigma.com. A real defenition of man that goes inside and deeper than Alpha 2.0, but shorter as this book only gave the how on being sigma (highest quality of male) and live the way of sigma. More like "Here is the power. Now do whatever you want douche!"

The golden line is always "self-respect", "freedom", getting happiness subjectively (sex, or whatever the fuck you want), being real (live in NOW), huge balls and taking responsibility in one life and of course "Go OUT! Get a LIFE!!"
Good stuff.

I'm going to add to this list all the books by Patrick King. I haven't read all of them yet, have only read one, and still not done with it; I'm reading the one called "Social Fluency". He sells on Amazon. Highly reviewed work.
MORE!
"Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. So that you remember what's really important. I find this book billion times more valuable than any self-help book will ever be.