Subliminal Talk

Full Version: just coincidence i'm sure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So like I was shopping for some clothes and this African American not so attractive woman seemed to be giving me IOI (note I am not using any subliminals for attracting women or SM or anything).

When I was checking out she complimented me on my long fingernails (IOI?). I wasn't feeling it with her nor did I find her attractive. I never had this happen to me before except only 0.0000001% of the time in my life.

There was this other time a few years ago more like 7 years ago where this one girl at the pizza place, maybe a pizza cook/cashier was chatting with me and then upon leaving the restaurant (I was doing a pick up) she asked me if I come there often and to stop by again (no I didn't stop by there). Just letting you guys know that was the last time any chick ever hit on me. so my point very rare incidents but this one happened 2 days ago with the black woman.
I think the term IOI is misleading. I think it is better to go with your gut feeling or since your noticing things visually then notice other things like compliance.
(12-25-2014, 08:51 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: [ -> ]I think the term IOI is misleading. I think it is better to go with your gut feeling or since your noticing things visually then notice other things like compliance.

Ya i guess your right but what do you mean by compliance? I just said IOI cuz if someone compliments the most randomest thing like fingernails what else would it be?

Too bad I wasnt into her and also even if I was I'd probably never go back to where I met her becuz I have this fear of women hitting on me and I never know what to do and I "hide away" meaning to never go to that place again or just to look down to the ground hoping they dont notice me if by chance they are still there (call it social anxiety or something which also partly has to do with my religion ingrained in my mind of no sleeping with women till marriage but thats contradicting since Ive done the deed through meeting women online and fooling around with them). But there you have it.

It wouldve been better if it happend through listening to the Woman Magnet good looking or not.