Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anger and sleepless nights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if anyone randomly experienced while running the subs, days where you juz feel increased anger over certain issues that you have been trying to overcome n you just keep playing and talking thru the issue in your head

And night time when you try to sleep, you are unable to fall asleep caus you are constantly thinking and playing thru the issues in your head

Suddenly 1 or 2 days later you feel fine

Den 3 or 4 days later the anger comes back and you can't fall asleep again caus of the activity going on in your head

Sad
Yep;

The last 3 nights have been like that. Anger, and releasing of sadness. Rinse and repeat.
Tonight, I've spent two hours trying to sleep, then I abandoned and went to the 24/7 convenience store to get a '5 Hour Energy'. It's now 4:50am where I am; I'll have basically skipped the entire night (all nighter).
A big YES
I'm using BIABW and I feel some resistance. It's harder to sleep but with hypnosis it's not a problem at all. I have to thank that awesome program I did with Igor Ledochowski "power of self hypnosis".
Even when stressed I can sleep easily, I just calm myself and 15 min later I'm asleep.
(12-22-2014, 01:26 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using BIABW and I feel some resistance. It's harder to sleep but with hypnosis it's not a problem at all. I have to thank that awesome program I did with Igor Ledochowski "power of self hypnosis".
Even when stressed I can sleep easily, I just calm myself and 15 min later I'm asleep.

Mate u need to share this method of falling asleep

Today was the 3rd time this week that I couldn't sleep.. Seems to be happening in alternate days

Strangely it started happening when I added ASC 4G version to my routine