Subliminal Talk

Full Version: updated introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I felt like I was not giving you guys out there really what my life is about and how much it sucks so I want to just re modify what I have said in the prior intro which i have deleted and just updated a new version.

I am going to tell you my life status and then my traits that will sort of give you a ball park as to where I am coming from. So obviously I am not newbie as in first time here but newbie regular that pops in about daily to check out other posts. To start off I am 34 years old and I am Indian. My life status is this

1. I have no career going for myself
2. I am not married nor do I have a girlfriend
3. I am still living with my outrageous parents that annoy the hell out of me (more on that later)
4. I have no friends literally zero
5. I am not in shape
6. I have social anxiety like hardcore anxiety
7. I have no self confidence
8. I haven't been laid in 5 years (yeah this one was hard to reveal)
9. I am very lazy
10. I am comfy in my comfort zone
11. I am not assertive
12. I am afraid of leading or being a leader, more comfy being a follower

I am sure there is more to that list. So I am not a total loser because I am not depressed at all and in fact I do have some key plans where I outline goals and objectives and tackle errands to get shit done but laziness does creep up on me. I also am actively following a fitness plan to lose weight and get ripped so no problems there. My communication skills are shitty I can’t even have a decent small talk without there being an awkward silence.

MY PARENTS –

Where can I begin? My mom is a control freak and she always nags at me about how unclean I look and that I have to shave and wear nice iron pressed clothes, wash my face, put on deodorant, etc. she is very fucking clingy and will desperately call me every few times if she doesn’t hear from me if I am not home; same with my dad. Lol if you look at my voicemail on my phone usually you will see maybe about 5 or 6 messages asking me to call them back. my dad will tell me to tuck in my shirt and put on a belt. (By the way I don't need criticizing as I am being very open here how bad my life is.

My parents are old generation since my culture is from India and I am muslim.)

my parents believe I cannot make it on my own and I have never been on my own like ever. I know what you guys are thinking “so why not move out”. Again its my culture I CANT MOVE OUT (I am their fucking caregiver since my dad is an old man and my mom is 59 they depend in my financial support). Especially when I never been out and about on my own. If the opportunity arose I still wouldn’t know what to do. I gota envy my brother (I hate to say it seeing that he used to also be a dick to me) he was the popular one in high school, now hes married with a chick who is a lawyer and has been on his own living for several years now.

My brother I think was THE alpha male if I remember he is the one that got along with all kinds of friends you can think of I was the shy quiet one even in high school. I was more of a acquaintance relationship sort of guy. Even now when I try to make friends its like I would talk to people but then they will disappear and lose interest and I will always wonder what I did even when I know I didn’t; possibly because I cannot make people laugh I guess?

My sister is another bitch but not as bad in comparison to my brother. She is very boring and we hardly talk like real siblings. I have no actual fun conversation with either bro or sis. She is very strict and religious like mom and dad. I am the rebel and so is my brother (funny why we don’t get along even if we both are the rebels of the family).

My bro in law is an asshole; I wish I could stand up to him and just make him STFU with his preaching and religious suggestions he gives me. I just get it over with and listen to him and just be like whatever.

I kind of think my whole family thinks im mentally retarded?? It has crossed my mind a few times. But I am a very intelligent opinionated person I just wish they could see that. This includes my extended family cousin from dad’s side and a cousin from my mom’s side really thinks I have “issues”.

(sorry about this long introduction but I feel better letting out to everyone what my real life is about hoping AM will help me to change into a better person).

Lol I remember when I did get the girls there was always a problem with them except for this one particular woman who was just fine (her smoking did not bother me) but all my girls I had one night stands with were from AOL, mostly fat chicks. Seriously even being a 34 year old this may sound crazy but I just wanna run away from everyone and I have even thought about just settling into a psychiatric hospital where no one will push me to do things I don’t wanna do and stay protected comfy in there (no I don’t have depression once again and I am not suicidal).

My problem is that (as mentioned another time a month ago or so in these forums) is that im afraid of using AM 6.0 because im afraid of becoming that person that everyone else is becoming but I cant imagine myself being that person since im comfortable the way I am now. I just enjoy reading other people’s transformations on this forum that have become alpha and just enjoy reading their stories. One day I will also do it too I hope. (this is how severe my anxiety is) no I am not taking medication I am probably the worst case scenario client that has dropped into this forum among all others who will transform or are transforming or have been transformed, lol.

WHAT WOULD I LIKE OUT OF AM 6.0:

1. I guess I would like to be out on my own and away from my parents
2. Find a perfect lover who is both loving caring sexy and kinky
3. Get a kick ass career
4. Overcome social anxiety
5. Be the man of all men (me the alpha all others beta)
6. Make people laugh and win long term friendships
7. Have everyone look up to me especially within my family
8. Be a people magnet
9. Be respected and listened to

I think that’s all I have for now in the update intro. Drop a message if you’d like and thanks for reading.