Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can we use affirmations with alpha male subliminal program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do john alexander's affirmations like, "I'm developing into a high value alpha male", "I release the need of other's approval", etc

Can I continue my affirmations, or should it be abandoned.

Shanon, you should not be worried for I will not give all the credit on my improvement to these affirmations. Wink

Still, just a query though.
(12-19-2014, 05:14 AM)Srvc Wrote: [ -> ]I do john alexander's affirmations like, "I'm developing into a high value alpha male", "I release the need of other's approval", etc

Can I continue my affirmations, or should it be abandoned.

Shanon, you should not be worried for I will not give all the credit on my improvement to these affirmations. Wink

Still, just a query though.

Shannon has advised people not to use affirmations with his subliminals, for the main reason that they may conflict with the program.
I've cut back on doing affirmations related to the subliminal I'm using (right now, women and dating), and I'm focusing my affirmations on the topic of money and financial abundance.

It might be useful to find an area you'd like to improve outside of your chosen sub and work on that.