Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Job hunting jobs interviews etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just wondering if anyone is using the Subliminal like alpha male 5 or 6 see any differences when it comes to job search or career upgrade or interviews.
Yeah in term of social interaction you'll see a lot of changes. The fact that you might didn't respect yourself before using AM5/6. Imagine a guy totally mess up emotionally and a alpha guy who has a huge confidence. Don't you think there will be huge difference in term of interaction in the career world.

It's almost like been a different person while in fact it's yourself upgraded, with all the burden removed.
(12-18-2014, 11:51 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah in term of social interaction you'll see a lot of changes. The fact that you might didn't respect yourself before using AM5/6. Imagine a guy totally mess up emotionally and a alpha guy who has a huge confidence. Don't you think there will be huge difference in term of interaction in the career world.

It's almost like been a different person while in fact it's yourself upgraded, with all the burden removed.

Basically my point in asking specifically that can tell me stories / real life examples in these scenarios. I don't doubt that it does not change you I am just looking for stories (I love to read these transformation stories).

I remember one of them (forgot the username) where he tells that when he was giving an interview the interviewer "shyed away". Can't remember the whole story but just the main snippet of it. But thanks for the input so anyone who has stories of real life scenarios, feel free to share Smile