Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Improve your Grade & Study Habits Testimonial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

The fall semester has ended and I want to give my review on this wonderful sub, Improve Your Grades and Study Habits. Mind you, I only used this product during the last three weeks of college, so I'm only giving this review based on the short time I used it.

First off, is this some sort of magic pill? The answer is a big NO. If you're lazy, unmotivated, and/or dug yourself into a major hole academically (failing your classes), this sub is not going to miraculously turn you from an "F" student to an "A" student within a short timeframe. Like any sub, this sub requires a lot of external work on your part in order to see the big benefit of it. So if you can't put in the time, don't bother.

With that said, I was already focused on my field of study during the semester and this sub helped me tenfold. My only regret is that I wished I heard about this sub early in the semester, so that I could have seen it's full manifestations all throughout my coursework. I was able to finish the semester with 2 B's, a C, and a D (not too happy with the D, but I'll take full responsibility for it as I should have gotten help for that class beforehand). I listened to the sub day and night, averaging 8 hours a day for three weeks. It helped my study habits to feel more natural and I retained a lot more information for my finals and coursework. Overall, it did what it was advertised to do.

Would I recommend this sub? Only if you're willing to put the time and effort into your classes. Unfortunately, I won't be using this sub next semester as I'm prepping to begin using AM6 next month. Since AM6 already has the benefit in keeping one focus on their goals at hand, this will be beneficial for me as I continue my last two semesters of college. But if it weren't for AM6, I would already being using this sub now in preparations for next semester.

Thank you Shannon for this amazing sub. I can tell you put in some great works into this sub, and would definitely be beneficial to any college student that wants to graduate. Simply can't compare this to any other known product with this much positive changes academically.