Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Doubling amount of Days for AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently on WM2 right now but I've lately been thinking about what I want to do for when I get around to doing AM again. I'm currently thinking of Spending a entire year on just alpha in order to improve myself, after I'm done with my round of AYP subs. I've noticed that with the original version, AM5, that some people double the days they use it to 64 days per stage. I was wondering if this advisable for AM6 or not? If this is not advisable, I'm thinking of Doing another full run of AM6, take a week break, then use the refresher for about 6 months straight to make sure the results are permanent. I've already gotten about 90% of the program the first time around so I'm thinking the refresher won't put too much stress on me with 2 full run through underneath my belt.

*Edit* Thanks Maniac. Also, Chosen one, I'm actually curious as to why that is as well. Hope Shannon can give some insight on this.
It's not recommended, you'll get into far in one direction. Do 32 days per stage.
Woman Magnet is the only (6 Stage Program) I am aware of where doubling the stages (64 days) is optional. Maybe Shannon can chime in why that is.
Its best to run each stage for 32 days and do 2 runs of AM6 as opposed to running each stage for 64 days. 2 runs of AM6 (32days/stage) will integrate the results better because you will get 2 runs of AM6.

Going through the 6 stages will always be better than a 6 month refresher.

So I suggest to go through the set twice over a year.
I'm interested in a response to TheChosenOne's question.
(12-17-2014, 10:34 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently on WM2 right now but I've lately been thinking about what I want to do for when I get around to doing AM again. I'm currently thinking of Spending a entire year on just alpha in order to improve myself, after I'm done with my round of AYP subs. I've noticed that with the original version, AM5, that some people double the days they use it to 64 days per stage. I was wondering if this advisable for AM6 or not? If this is not advisable, I'm thinking of Doing another full run of AM6, take a week break, then use the refresher for about 6 months straight to make sure the results are permanent. I've already gotten about 90% of the program the first time around so I'm thinking the refresher won't put too much stress on me with 2 full run through underneath my belt.

*Edit* Thanks Maniac. Also, Chosen one, I'm actually curious as to why that is as well. Hope Shannon can give some insight on this.

In the instructions, it specifically says to run AM 5/6 at 32 days per stage. There will always be people, a lot of them apparently, who think they know better than I do now to use the program, so some people will choose to ignore the fact that I know the program inside and out and I know what I am talking about and use the program for longer. Those people are not reading or following the directions, and they do not get the intended results. If you want to get the effects that they're after with 64 days per stage, run it twice through at 32 days per stage.

If you choose to do the refresher for the second run, of course, that will be six months straight using that one stage, which is fine, but for some people may become boring. Part of why six stage sets are six stages is to prevent subconscious boredom.
(12-18-2014, 08:59 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]Woman Magnet is the only (6 Stage Program) I am aware of where doubling the stages (64 days) is optional. Maybe Shannon can chime in why that is.

It is because it was designed that way, not using certain methods that are in use in the others.
What would be the pros and cons of running Woman Magnet once for 64 days per stage vs running it twice in a row?
(02-03-2015, 06:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you choose to do the refresher for the second run, of course, that will be six months straight using that one stage, which is fine, but for some people may become boring. Part of why six stage sets are six stages is to prevent subconscious boredom.

Does that mean that in subs like AM6 and BASE one can start using the refresher after one run, without losing any benefits?
I was under the impression that 6 stages are to be run twice or preferably thrice before using refresher as the whole program...
Quote:Shannon Wrote:
Part of why six stage sets are six stages is to prevent subconscious boredom.

What exactly is subconscious boredom?

If the subconscious gets bored, does it still act upon the suggestions?

Are there any methods / ways to stop subconscious bored (apart from switching things around every few months or so)?

What about Single Stages, if someone was to run a Single Stage for 6-12 months, would it still be effective*?

* For example, after running the same Single Stage for 9 months straight (every day), would it still be as effective on say Day 271, as it would be on say Day 1 (or the first day, after resistance has been overcome)?

Thanks
(02-03-2015, 06:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you choose to do the refresher for the second run, of course, that will be six months straight using that one stage, which is fine, but for some people may become boring. Part of why six stage sets are six stages is to prevent subconscious boredom.

I wasn't aware you could do the Refresher for the second run. I was under the impression that if you did the Refresher for the second run you would be walking away with results equivalent to the first run.
A lot of intriguing questions so far and I hope Shannon will shed some light on a lot of them. I've really been thinking a lot lately of what I will do when its time again to run AM6. I really want to make the sub results permanent as possible. Right now i'm considering either: (1) EPRHA (6 months)/AM6, (2)AM6 x 2, or (3) AM6/ AM6 Refresher(6 months).Shannon, I just want to get some advice on which route would be best if I wanted to make the results as permanent as possible? Also, my other question would be if you use the refresher stage long enough can you not just maintain your results but also improve your results with just the refresher? I thought I had read something about that in a older thread but don't remember where.
The best way to get permanent results from AM6 (or any sub) is to run it back-to-back as many times over as possible. Each time the information will sink in deeper and become more routed into who you are. The more times you run it, the more permanent the results... You want to get to the point where you've completely lost your old self are fully comfortable in expressing your true self
(02-03-2015, 06:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2014, 10:34 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently on WM2 right now but I've lately been thinking about what I want to do for when I get around to doing AM again. I'm currently thinking of Spending a entire year on just alpha in order to improve myself, after I'm done with my round of AYP subs. I've noticed that with the original version, AM5, that some people double the days they use it to 64 days per stage. I was wondering if this advisable for AM6 or not? If this is not advisable, I'm thinking of Doing another full run of AM6, take a week break, then use the refresher for about 6 months straight to make sure the results are permanent. I've already gotten about 90% of the program the first time around so I'm thinking the refresher won't put too much stress on me with 2 full run through underneath my belt.

In the instructions, it specifically says to run AM 5/6 at 32 days per stage. There will always be people, a lot of them apparently, who think they know better than I do now to use the program, so some people will choose to ignore the fact that I know the program inside and out and I know what I am talking about and use the program for longer. Those people are not reading or following the directions, and they do not get the intended results. If you want to get the effects that they're after with 64 days per stage, run it twice through at 32 days per stage.

If you choose to do the refresher for the second run, of course, that will be six months straight using that one stage, which is fine, but for some people may become boring. Part of why six stage sets are six stages is to prevent subconscious boredom.

Hey Shannon I ran Am6 all the way thru following the 32 days per stage and I was wondering why I feel like the program didn't work as intended but the proof is in my journal? Stages 4,5,6 I felt less stress but also in stage 6 the fear and an easiness of stages 1 and 2 took quite toll on my emotional well being. Stages 4 and 5 I was more mellow than previous stages. Should I also increase my hours to 16 hrs for better results? pls get back to me thanxs ...p.s nonetheless I have made vast improvements but I'm still struggling with past memories of when I was mocked in high school for how I looked.
Pages: 1 2