Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is this even working? [WM 2.0]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Long story short: Yes. It works. So far so good.

Hey everyone.

I'm brand new to the forum. Long time reader, first time poster. I didn't really want to start a journal but I noticed the high demand for Woman Magnet journals so I figured I'd share my experience. Plus, I've gotten so much value from all the other journals up here, I just gotta give back. Anyway, my first sub was AM5, back in January, and I got GREAT results. I feel like a different man than I was this time last year. I just turned 25 yesterday and guess what? Still a virgin. So here I am, working to change that.

Now for the juicy stuff. I'm currently on stage 4, day 31 of Woman Magnet 2.0 and here's what I've noticed so far. First thing, I'm way more confident. I walk like I run the world. Every movement is smooth, slow, and comfortable. Hell, I'm black, so I've always been somewhat smooth, but now I feel extra EXTRA smooth. I'm way more positive. I'm very optimistic. I have a strong desire to be more social. Do I act on it? No. The approach anxiety/avoidance is still there, for the most part, so as a result, I obviously don't do many approaches. I care so much about how I present myself to the world. I work out three times a week. I've been working out way before I discovered subliminals, but I work out harder now. I don't miss days or take breaks like I used to. It's an obsession now. Plus, I like to be around all the good looking ladies in the gym.

In the first stage, I racked up 20+ numbers from online dating. Out of that 20+? One meet up. Zero sex. Online dating is my chosen discipline (I'm finding out it's an awful medium, it should definitely be supplemental, imo). I'd really prefer to get into "Daygame". Even better, I'd prefer to finally get my music career going and do a hybrid of night game/social circle game/fame game.

These past couple of weeks, I get three kinds of reactions: the no-reply, the blatant rejection, and the girl that replies but won't go out with me. I rarely get messaged, and when I do, it's by a girl that's not very attractive....at all. I have to keep looking at the sales page to see if I purchased the right program, haha! It feels like the program is making great internal changes, but the external manifestations just AREN'T happening. No eye contact from women, no looks, no smiles, and I don't get approached...as of now. I'm sure it'll change, I'm far from finished. I intend to run it twice in a row.

I'm happy with the changes so far, I'm just ready for the external manifestations. I've been hit with some strong resistance. Torrents of pain and negativity. How do I remedy it? You already know: PSTEC (told you I've been reading for awhile). It does a great job of clearing the crap that comes up constantly.

I'll update this periodically, especially if there's an interesting development. Feel free to ask whatever you want. I feel like this journal is helping myself AND you guys at the same time.
Well it will be interesting to see where WM will take you Wink. Good luck!
Its good to see another WM 2.0 Journal up besides mine. I'm glad to hear that its making great internal changes for you though i'm not as surprised about the external changes. From what I remember about Jimbobday's WM Journal he said not much happened for the first three stages and then from Stage 4 and on wards things started changing. I remember him writing that especially something in stage 5 just clicked and brought about a bunch of changes from both Earlier stages and AM. So, you might have some more luck with Stage 5. Btw, if you don't mind me asking how much do you listen to the sub each day and which track?
Good to see some new WM2 journals, if they are more of you view out there reading us, please report for us.
It's always good to have more feedback. What ever it is.
Thanks for sharing.
Did you have more obvious change from WM2 than AM5?
The one thing that I realize, we need an effort to make this great subliminal works...
Subliminal sub is just another media to make us become more better with the positive suggestion to your brain.
So, make an effort dude..
I once read shannon statement, the point is the effect won't start to show to you if you just sit in your home and don't make effort about this goal... getting women.. Big Grin
(12-17-2014, 10:04 AM)Bond Wrote: [ -> ]the external manifestations just AREN'T happening. No eye contact from women, no looks, no smiles, and I don't get approached...as of now.
I hope that changes in the coming stages.
(12-17-2014, 02:11 PM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]Well it will be interesting to see where WM will take you Wink. Good luck!

I know it's gonna be a great experience. These subs are the real deal. Thank you, sir.

(12-17-2014, 03:03 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]Its good to see another WM 2.0 Journal up besides mine. I'm glad to hear that its making great internal changes for you though i'm not as surprised about the external changes. From what I remember about Jimbobday's WM Journal he said not much happened for the first three stages and then from Stage 4 and on wards things started changing. I remember him writing that especially something in stage 5 just clicked and brought about a bunch of changes from both Earlier stages and AM. So, you might have some more luck with Stage 5. Btw, if you don't mind me asking how much do you listen to the sub each day and which track?

Seeing yours actually inspired me to start mine, so I'll definitely be looking for updates! I remember reading his journal long ago when I first started, getting all excited about those later stages and the results that pop up once we get deep into the program. I listen for no less than 8 hours per night. I'd say between 9-11 hours on average, with 12+ hours every so often, depending on the night. I've only botched one listen so far, so I'm starting stage 5 a little late.

(12-17-2014, 11:30 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see some new WM2 journals, if they are more of you view out there reading us, please report for us.
It's always good to have more feedback. What ever it is.
Thanks for sharing.
Did you have more obvious change from WM2 than AM5?

Yeah, guys, don't be shy. We need more of these! To me, I can't really tell if the change was more obvious. The changes internally during both programs happened VERY quickly, though.

(12-18-2014, 02:51 AM)gelimang Wrote: [ -> ]The one thing that I realize, we need an effort to make this great subliminal works...
Subliminal sub is just another media to make us become more better with the positive suggestion to your brain.
So, make an effort dude..
I once read shannon statement, the point is the effect won't start to show to you if you just sit in your home and don't make effort about this goal... getting women.. Big Grin

Yes. A thousand times yes. Couldn't agree more. Action is everything. I keep thinking that it'll make it easier for me to actually take the action, but so far it hasn't. That's MY responsibility, not the sub's. Sure, the sub can make it so you get better responses and you feel pretty damn great about yourself, but it's nothing without the effort. How else would we know if it really REALLY works without going out to test it?

(12-18-2014, 06:59 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2014, 10:04 AM)Bond Wrote: [ -> ]the external manifestations just AREN'T happening. No eye contact from women, no looks, no smiles, and I don't get approached...as of now.
I hope that changes in the coming stages.

I wasn't 100% accurate about this point now that I read it back. I DO get looks, but it's that kind of look where they'll glance at me then look away so fast that they almost snap their neck in the process. If I smile first, or look at them real hard, then they'll throw a smile out there too. Most of the time I get totally ignored, which could mean that they want nothing to do with me or it could mean that they're super interested. Who the hell knows? As far as getting approached, I don't really think that's even in a woman's nature to do, even though there are plenty of exceptions to the rule, so I won't expect much of that. The interest they'll show is very subtle. For example, I work at a grocery store, and I'll see women pop up in my department multiple times without buying anything, or they'll take a long ass time to get what they're getting. There's always a vibe attached to it. I can tell what the deal is more often than not (Intuition enhancement and observational enhancement - straight from the sales page).

I actually forgot to mention a few things yesterday. That post got a little long winded. I mentioned the positivity and optimism, but I also noticed that I'm way more grateful for everything. I have an increased sense of abundance concerning women. If I don't get a reply from a girl online or I see a really attractive girl walking around with her man, I just shrug it off. There's more than enough for all of us to enjoy, I know there's a nice amount of women out there for me. Men seem drawn to me and they respect the hell outta me. Lastly, it just hit me that it's not exactly approach anxiety I experience, but it's just a complete lack of confidence in my social skills concerning women. I'm just simply not that good at it since it's not something I've done too many times. Not enough positive reference experiences. Still too much of a big deal. That shouldn't be too hard to fix now though.

Thanks for all the replies and questions, guys, I appreciate it.
Stop whining. You aren't even finish the damn subliminal and already labeling it. Be mature and patience.

When you are done and you are not satisfied get a refund. It is that simple. Or if you are persistent enough, question yourself and re-do it.

I say this upfront! Whenever a human try everything s/he can to improve their life the response will be either

1. They are not improve, everything will be stagnant, depression all over the corner, fear, shit and everything but with perseverance it will come through.

2. Their life will improve day by day either big or small but they can see improvement.

You are number 1 and so does the majority of people. I've seen and helped those humans to improve their life. Typically these types of human will be: stagnant and shits with long process then KABOOM!! In only one day their life stepped up.

I'm blabbering right now. One of the key point is, FUCK your doubts!
(12-18-2014, 08:42 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Stop whining. You aren't even finish the damn subliminal and already labeling it. Be mature and patience.

When you are done and you are not satisfied get a refund. It is that simple. Or if you are persistent enough, question yourself and re-do it.

I say this upfront! Whenever a human try everything s/he can to improve their life the response will be either

1. They are not improve, everything will be stagnant, depression all over the corner, fear, shit and everything but with perseverance it will come through.

2. Their life will improve day by day either big or small but they can see improvement.

You are number 1 and so does the majority of people. I've seen and helped those humans to improve their life. Typically these types of human will be: stagnant and shits with long process then KABOOM!! In only one day their life stepped up.

I'm blabbering right now. One of the key point is, **** your doubts!

Not whining at all. I've been raving about the program so far, I think it's great and I'd recommend it to anybody. It's clearly doing it's job. I'm just telling you guys what's happening and what's not happening. Like I said, I'm only in stage 4, but I plan on not only finishing, but re-running it a second time. I totally agree with everything else you said, though. I might have to change the title of this thread..
(12-18-2014, 08:42 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Stop whining. You aren't even finish the damn subliminal and already labeling it. Be mature and patience.

Lol. Looks like someone read the title but not the thread.
(12-18-2014, 08:12 PM)Bond Wrote: [ -> ]it just hit me that it's not exactly approach anxiety I experience, but it's just a complete lack of confidence in my social skills concerning women. I'm just simply not that good at it since it's not something I've done too many times.

[Post in violation of rule 4.]

Use that with women. Just open your mouth without thinking and see what happens. Sometimes it will just be hi, sometimes a short convo that could lead to nothing or something.

When you talk to girls online don't hit on them and they'll all reply. Just say whatever, and a little tip that works wonders is say stuff that doesn't ask for a reply. As in say stuff that doesn't end in a question mark. That throws girls off hard core. Every guy starts with a question, but also don't start with something like "wow you're gorgeous" or "just wanted to say hi".

btw it's easier to get a girl in real life than online unless you're pretty good looking, then it's probably easier online.

Thanks for starting a journal though.

Read before you write, it's easy to look foolish when you jump to conclusions.
(12-20-2014, 01:16 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2014, 08:12 PM)Bond Wrote: [ -> ]it just hit me that it's not exactly approach anxiety I experience, but it's just a complete lack of confidence in my social skills concerning women. I'm just simply not that good at it since it's not something I've done too many times.

Use that with women. Just open your mouth without thinking and see what happens. Sometimes it will just be hi, sometimes a short convo that could lead to nothing or something.

When you talk to girls online don't hit on them and they'll all reply. Just say whatever, and a little tip that works wonders is say stuff that doesn't ask for a reply. As in say stuff that doesn't end in a question mark. That throws girls off hard core. Every guy starts with a question, but also don't start with something like "wow you're gorgeous" or "just wanted to say hi".

btw it's easier to get a girl in real life than online unless you're pretty good looking, then it's probably easier online.

Thanks for starting a journal though.

(12-20-2014, 06:03 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]If it was that simple I would be a priest Tongue, It doesn't work for everyone. Might work for 20% or less.

I would say it comes down to vibe. I've noticed a significant decrease in my online "successes" ever since I wrote a very stupid profile (can't delete the text, can only change it, but I got much better responses when there was no text lol).

At the same time, experience is key. Start with the smallest step, and move to the next sticking point.
Pages: 1 2