Subliminal Talk

Full Version: question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's say in theory that I run through any program created by Shannon but it does not have any results in the end, is that because the subconscious mind is resisting change?

If that is the case, must one keep listening to the subliminals over and over again until the resistance weakens and gives in to the programming

What I mean is if one keeps listening to the subliminals for long periods of time it will weaken the resistance within the subconscious for the resistance to finally give in to the orders implemented within the programs.

Like do you have to persistently keep listening to the programs until results finally manifest?

Thanks
It depends, sometimes it is better to use a program that deal with the root problem.
For example I'm doing BIABW but If I have too much fear related to girls I might resist the program so a better way would be to do EPHRA first which deal with fear. BIABW don't have fear removing.