Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Victim Vs. Fear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to ask what would be a good sub for someone who was abused as a child? Overcoming fear or Overcoming victim sub?
One word: EPRHA
(12-13-2014, 06:03 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]One word: EPRHA

Thanks sebastian. I notice when I use eprha i get a lot of resistance. I will give that a try, but to me it seems that I feel that there is this underlying issue that is coming up for me lately about this self sabotage and repeated patterns of one step forward two back. I wondered if my sabotaging behavior is from a victim mentality or should I try going Hard ass with over coming fear? I mean does being abused set up in my mind this victim mentality and I already know about fears I create.
Resistance is pretty common when people trying to overcome something. I would stick with the sub. Maybe you can do OVM at a later time or try the improved EPRHA Shannon want to build which will contain OVM (but it will be a paid version of EPRHA).
(12-13-2014, 07:46 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]Resistance is pretty common when people trying to overcome something. I would stick with the sub. Maybe you can do OVM at a later time or try the improved EPRHA Shannon want to build which will contain OVM (but it will be a paid version of EPRHA).

TY!