Subliminal Talk

Full Version: US/UM combo or LTU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to choose between Ultra Success/Ultra Motivation at the same time or LTU on its own. I want the fastest, most successful way to help my career and hopefully help my social life as well. My career is more important at this stage. Any thoughts or comparisons?

Thanks
how about AM?
Thanks for the reply. Like I said, I want the fastest way possible. Two to three months max. Six months is just too long and I won't have the time to devote to it three months down the line.
LTU to me is the better choice...all areas of your life gets "Enhanced & Upgraded" to the next level (I ran 2x on separate occasions 90 days each)

Ultra-Success and Ultra-Motivation is a good combination as well, but doesn't deal as much the "Identity" aspects of achievement, but Ultra-Success does have active manifestation and the Law of Attraction involved (Type D)...search for Fonzy's journal for resulsts (I ran both simultaneously for 4 months)
You'll need at least 4 months if you want US to be effective.
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like LTU would get the quicker results.