Subliminal Talk

Full Version: CPR & GPR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon, I have a quick question regarding these programs:

Do they temporarily block the pain, or do the programs also instruct the subconscious to act on healing what is causing the pain as well as blocking it (aiming for permanent results)?
Shannon ?
(12-09-2014, 01:36 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon, I have a quick question regarding these programs:

Do they temporarily block the pain, or do the programs also instruct the subconscious to act on healing what is causing the pain as well as blocking it (aiming for permanent results)?

There are a number of methods in use in these programs. Pain blocking, pain stopping, pain healing, pain-source healing, disassociating from the pain, state shifting and so forth. As yet I do not rely on any one specific method, as they all work together. The next version of the pain relief program, P11, will be using a combination of state shifting, healing the source of the pain and blocking the pain.

The free version is temporary. The paid version can become permanent if you have the right reason for being in pain and use the program sufficiently, but is not permanent for all causes.