Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Curry's AOS and BIATBW fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is my first ever journal at, well, anything really. Since I'm a perciever type I don't usually keep on track of things for long. I firgure why not give it a shot.

My current usage time will be AOS for 8 hours or longer at home and BIATBW for 7 hours at work. During the night, and some parts of the day, I will listen to AOS and at work I'll to listen to BIATBW until my shift is over. Though that will be subject to change where ever I see fit.

I have a reminder set on my phone to make sure I do post an update regularly until my goal is met. There will be days where I'll be to lazy or busy to post anything, so feel free to message me if I miss more than a few days of posts. My goal is to make it to 32 days without falling off or stopping. I may continue on longer but who knows. One goal at a time.

If anyone has any experience using either of these two subs please feel free to leave a post or inbox me on how it worked out for you.

-Andre, on with the fun
Good luck with the journey, man!
Looking forward to updates Smile
Day One:
- Still surfing high on the wave of confidence from ASC.
- I look in the mirror and check myself to see how I look more often.
- Haven't noticed any looks or passes from the ladies yet. (probably cause I just started on this journey)
- Starting reading a bunch of dating books to help out my cause. (I wished I read this stuff years ago, maybe)
Day 3:
- Been working on getting that confident walk more consistent
- I've started joking around a lot more with most of the women at work

Noticed that I wind up pausing more whenever I speak. Perhaps all subs are frying my brain cells.

My sleep phones have been coming off during my sleep, so I'm probably only getting 3-5 hours at most of AOS when I sleep. Usually continue to listen to AOS for the reminder of the morning before switching to BIATBW to make up for it.
Men who are confident and calm make more pauses. Would you rather talk faster?

Its better this way Smile
(12-12-2014, 02:36 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: [ -> ]Men who are confident and calm make more pauses. Would you rather talk faster?

Its better this way Smile

I'll just have to get used to it. Big Grin

Day 4:
Was out shopping with a friend after school and exchanged looks with one of the female workers several times. She was an older woman, had some nice brown eyes though. Found it a bit hard to balance between not staring at her and also not wanting to look away first.

Got several looks from random women on the street while walking in the city. Even got a double take from one girl passing by. I wasn't dress at my best, did remember to keep a confident smile and relaxed, at ease look on my face.
Day 5:
-While on the train an old lady kept looking at me up and down while I was standing by where she was sitting.
-Starting working on talking with a slower, louder and deeper voice, found several vocal exercises to do in the shower
-Made few short random eye contact with the people passing by on the streets
Missed a couple days of listening to BIATBW due to being busy in the afternoons last week.

Day 10:
- Still getting a noticable anount of looks whenever i go out
- Recently began to change the way I dress, started to look for a style that fits me.
- Every now and then random thougths of my ex floats into my mind. Hopefully its a phase that passes soon.
- Slowly cutting back on the amount of junk food I eat.
- Sent a picture of myself to a friend of mine last night and she said that I looked different. Progress perhaps? Big Grin
- Couple of my friends told me that I walk like a model. Even had one say I walk like a pro wrestler.
- At work people are talking/chatting me up more.

I've started to flirt with female cashiers whenever I'm in a store. Its interesting to see what happens when you order a coffee and ask them to make it with extra love Big Grin
I didn't know that was even possible because I did AM6 and AM5 before but with BIABW my walking has improve too. A girl yesterday smiled when seeing me like she knows me but she was a total stranger, she forced herself to smile I saw it. First time I see that in my life, usually the girls I see are too shy to go that far. So it's working, it's impressive.
(12-24-2014, 01:10 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know that was even possible because I did AM6 and AM5 before but with BIABW my walking has improve too. A girl yesterday smiled when seeing me like she knows me but she was a total stranger, she forced herself to smile I saw it. First time I see that in my life, usually the girls I see are too shy to go that far. So it's working, it's impressive.

BIABW is magic
I'm still getting used to strange girls smiling at me whom aren't paid to do so(like cashiers) while roaming around the city. Confused
Also currently reading books about dating and women to help in my endeavor. Have to know how to keep the girls that manifest there way into my life.

On another note(Day 11):
While waiting in the lobby for the elevator, a nice looking light skin woman with short hair, a pretty face and lovely accent got in the elevator with me. I stood quietly till one guy got off. Once it was me and her I starting talking about how I narrowly avoided getting rained on today. She responsed and with her little avoided the rain story until she got to her floor.
What I should've asked was what her nationality was cause that accent was nice.
Reminded me of one my fantasies which is to be read bedtime stories in English by middle aged Russian women. *Sigh* I'mma keep dreaming for that one Confusedleepy:
Day 12:
Woke up and found my sleep phones making its way down the back of my shirt. Gonna get a smaller size so it'll be snug on my head at nights.

While at work, flirted with the cat sitter who's got a nice looking bottom. Chatted with her for a bit and learned her name before she left. Will go for her number next time see her.
Great post Rayrocanaldo. Repped.
Pages: 1 2 3