Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Getting Into It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my is Andre and I started using subs a few months back. I started off with AOS and BIATBW using them for 6-12 hours for a couple weeks with 30min of AOS and then BIATBW for 30min. Eventually I fell off and then took a break from using subs.
I finished using ASC, lovely results by the way, for the whole month of November. I finally found out what resistance felt like and kept pushing through and eventually got passed it. Feeling pretty damn good after using ASC. Been speaking my mind more and I stand with more confidence. Making eye contact with people is easier and I no longer look away immediately or first. Now I am moving on to using AOS and possibly do BIATBW on the side also. I can't wait, actually I can Tongue, to see the results I get mixing those two together.
Welcome and good luck. Just one comment. I remember it has been said that it is better to listen one sub for several hours and then the other sub and not change it every 30min.
I've read about that so now I do AOS whenever I can at home and for BIATBW I listen during work.