Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sub for conversations and socializing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, what subs would be recommendable to help me engage in better conversations and interactions? I have plenty of friends family, and a girlfriend and a good social life, but I always find I struggle with conversations. Finding topics to talk about, continuing conversations, having lengthy conversations, which can occasionally make me feel awkward, and avoid social situations where much talking is involved.

I don't really want to use a multi stage sub like any of the Alpha Males one, and I'm using ASC for a different purpose, but is there anything specifically related to talking, conversations that could help me?
ASC should help with that. It helped me speak more freely with less holding back. People reacted differently around me, game me more respect. I hold the attention of a group much more easily and feel a lot less uncomfortable.

Before I used subs, I found listening more purposely helped me. Listen to what they say and what the topic is and what relates to it. If someone is talking about fishing you could relate it with boats or hobbies. Whatever you're interested in try and steer the conversations that way and you'll find it much easier to talk about it. Ideally something you are both interested in. It's kind of like how YouTube recommends videos to you.. It's crazy how you can start off watching a music vid and 30minutes later you're watching UFO abduction stories wondering how you ended up here!

And one more thing.. Practise makes perfect. Keep pushing your comfort levels and they will expand. Smile
(12-07-2014, 05:58 PM)Mickey Wrote: [ -> ]ASC should help with that. It helped me speak more freely with less holding back. People reacted differently around me, game me more respect. I hold the attention of a group much more easily and feel a lot less uncomfortable.

Before I used subs, I found listening more purposely helped me. Listen to what they say and what the topic is and what relates to it. If someone is talking about fishing you could relate it with boats or hobbies. Whatever you're interested in try and steer the conversations that way and you'll find it much easier to talk about it. Ideally something you are both interested in. It's kind of like how YouTube recommends videos to you.. It's crazy how you can start off watching a music vid and 30minutes later you're watching UFO abduction stories wondering how you ended up here!

And one more thing.. Practise makes perfect. Keep pushing your comfort levels and they will expand. Smile

Thanks Mickey,

I am loving the effects at present from ASC, and I have proactively trying to be more engaging in conversations. It's all coming together now.