Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Best 4G program to remove negativity/be positive/feel happy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
asking for 4G because i wish to run 2 seperate programs

thanks
(12-05-2014, 04:31 AM)IndianJack Wrote: [ -> ]asking for 4G because i wish to run 2 seperate programs

thanks

I would say it depends what's most important for you. Remove negativity, being happy or positive thinking/attitude? By the way, I don't know what is the second program you want to do but I had usually better results doing one program at time (even if you could with 4G). But if you want to do one of the AYP programs it would probably make sense because you have to do it for longer time.
I just want to let you know that running two 4G programs will not give better results than one 5G program.

I suggest that you start with EPRHA (3-6 months) to remove negativity and then LTU (3-6 months) to build happiness on top of that.
(12-07-2014, 12:11 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to let you know that running two 4G programs will not give better results than one 5G program.

I suggest that you start with EPRHA (3-6 months) to remove negativity and then LTU (3-6 months) to build happiness on top of that.

i know and im not expecting better results than 5G

im planning to run AYP as a 1st choice... thats y i can only run other 4G

If it gives slower results den 5G so be it... rather have slow results then not having any results by not running anything along AYP
(12-07-2014, 01:11 AM)IndianJack Wrote: [ -> ]i know and im not expecting better results than 5G

im planning to run AYP as a 1st choice... thats y i can only run other 4G

If it gives slower results den 5G so be it... rather have slow results then not having any results by not running anything along AYP

Well, in this case you only have two options: Remove Negativity Within or Positive Thinking/Positive Attitude. Attract Positive Energy or Happiness and Joy are B/D Hybrid programs and you cannot run them along with an AYP program (only one D-program at time).