Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Manifest a beautiful movie actress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me to date or even marry. I'd love to do either of these things before I die. I do understand for the best possible results I'd have to live in Los Angeles or New York. Anyone else thing this is a good idea?
Haha that's a great suggestion, but u might not even like them once uve met them lol
I live in NYC and bumbed into Denise Richards once after a flash storm ruined the outdoor basketball game I was in. I was jogging home and we made eye contact and said hi, and she gave me a courteous smile lol I remeber just seeing this really attractive women with a giant umbrella and when I got closer I realized who it was lol
Does the actress have to be famous and beautifull or just beautifull?
either option works.

and Shannon do your manifest your perfect ..... manifest women that look like this??: http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model...ture-6.jpg
And shannon make it so shes wearing glittering chainmail when we meet her tooSmile
(02-01-2011, 04:04 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]And shannon make it so shes wearing glittering chainmail when we meet her tooSmile

While we're at it, maybe he can build us a "Manifest your perfect Female WoW player".
(02-01-2011, 07:18 PM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2011, 04:04 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]And shannon make it so shes wearing glittering chainmail when we meet her tooSmile

While we're at it, maybe he can build us a "Manifest your perfect Female WoW player".

hahaha good one... But would it be based of beauty or skills? lol
it would be def. based off beauty