Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Listening to masked subliminals while I sleep (alternatives to sleep phones)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone recommend me a way to listen to the masked subliminal while I sleep? I can't use sleep phones for various reasons so I'd like an alternative to those. If you've only been using silent subliminals you owe it to yourself to try using masked at night. It makes a big difference.
(11-30-2014, 12:28 PM)Artemis Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone recommend me a way to listen to the masked subliminal while I sleep? I can't use sleep phones for various reasons so I'd like an alternative to those. If you've only been using silent subliminals you owe it to yourself to try using masked at night. It makes a big difference.

I recommend using an mp3 docking stations with speakers if you an iPod or any mp3 player. I am currently using this iPod docking station. I have put it up on a wall shelf facing my bed and I just turn the volume up a bit so I can hear the audio because of my loud a/c going in the background.
Hello all, sorry it's out of topic but someone said to me that if we do fapping, then we can't get the benefit of the subliminals,brainwave,etc.
is that true?
(11-30-2014, 12:42 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2014, 12:28 PM)Artemis Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone recommend me a way to listen to the masked subliminal while I sleep? I can't use sleep phones for various reasons so I'd like an alternative to those. If you've only been using silent subliminals you owe it to yourself to try using masked at night. It makes a big difference.

I recommend using an mp3 docking stations with speakers if you an iPod or any mp3 player. I am currently using this iPod docking station. I have put it up on a wall shelf facing my bed and I just turn the volume up a bit so I can hear the audio because of my loud a/c going in the background.

I just gotten a Bluetooth speaker not too long ago. Last night I sync my iPod to the speaker and played the masked sub of "Improve my Grade" all night with no problem. I too had to turn the volume up since I have a fan turned on throughout the night.
(11-30-2014, 12:56 PM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Ear-phones-buds

is sleephones not that effective
very with masked subliminal, just wondering
because I bought some bed phones but they never last no more than 1 month before I h
ave to replace them So I decided to opt in for bed phones.
I use a SanDisk MP3 player attached to Audioengine A2+ speakers with a speaker on each side of the bed placed at ear level. They work well from ultrasonic to normal bass, but not for deep bass. If you want deep bass, as well, go with Audioengine A5+.
(03-18-2015, 10:17 AM)AJK Wrote: [ -> ]I use a SanDisk MP3 player attached to Audioengine A2+ speakers with a speaker on each side of the bed placed at ear level. They work well from ultrasonic to normal bass, but not for deep bass. If you want deep bass, as well, go with Audioengine A5+.

Keep the equalizer flat while using ultrasonic. You can use bass, treble, etc with masked. But keep it flat with ultrasonic.

I already read about it but forget where the thread is.