Subliminal Talk

Full Version: January sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there always an IML sale in January? I'm trying out ASC at the moment and would like to try some other stuff and a small discount would really help as money is tight at the moment!
(11-30-2014, 09:17 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there always an IML sale in January? I'm trying out ASC at the moment and would like to try some other stuff and a small discount would really help as money is tight at the moment!

I am not sure if there will be a sale or not. Just bare in mind that any program that is 5G (like AM6, SM3) will NOT be put on sale ever. That is per Shannon himself.
That's my information, too. So if you want to buy 5G then you shouldn't wait. If you want a 4G program then waiting would make sense.
Thanks for the replies. Yeah I was thinking of trying a couple of 4Gs until I'm a bit more settled career wise, with hopefully slightly less working hours and less stress, then I'll probably go for AM6 in the early summer.
i read somewhere that its gonna be a december sale but cant rem when
(11-30-2014, 09:21 PM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]i read somewhere that its gonna be a december sale but cant rem when

Great, even better! Hope you are right.
We used to have a sale in August, to commemorate the birthday of the business. Then we added a new year's sale, and then we realized that it was better to have one sale per year, so we dropped the August sale.

So this year, we will be having a new year's sale. I haven't talked to Andrew about exact dates yet, but it'll probably be January 1st, and possibly the second. It would be for 4g stuff, as 5G is never on sale and is discounted only when you get an upgrade discount, and not even all 5g programs are eligible for that.

We will probably be making some major decisions shortly about how to move forward that will be affecting the sale, such as "Should I keep building 4G, or just build 5G from now on?" and so on. We'll keep you posted.
Thanks, looking forward to seeing what's on offer. I hope you can make it for the 2nd as well in case I'm too hung over on the 1st!
Hopefully MLS 5g and Premature ejaculation 5g come out before then.
As has been said before, and if memory serves, in this very thread... 5G does not go on sale. Ever.