Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does the Trickling Wave & Ocean Surf have embedded subs too?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I'm listening to AM6 and the thing is that when i bring my speakers up to -30dB to -27dB I just have to endure this death screeching sound and it's really annoying. I was wondering if the ocean or the trickling water works like the ultrasonic one or if they're just there to help you adjust volume.
Ultrasonic, trickling stream and ocean all have the subliminal messaging. If you chose to use ultrasonic Shannon's instructions are to calibrate the right volume using ocean and trickling stream to avoid giving yourself tinnitus from listening to the ultrasonic at too loud a level.

So to answer the question in your thread title: Yes.
(11-28-2014, 01:00 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Ultrasonic, trickling stream and ocean all have the subliminal messaging. If you chose to use ultrasonic Shannon's instructions are to calibrate the right volume using ocean and trickling stream to avoid giving yourself tinnitus from listening to the ultrasonic at too loud a level.

So to answer the question in your thread title: Yes.

So what's the benefit of ultrasonic?

I can't see anyone choosing The high pitch from hell over a soothing ocean/trickling water sound...
Haha. If the ultrasonic track is the high pitch from hell that means that you either have exceptional hearing or that your speakers aren't able to reproduce the sound correctly (most likely the second).

The benefit of ultrasonic is that for most people it's completely inaudible but still has the same result as the trickling stream and ocean tracks.
Have you calibrated the ultrasonic properly ? I.e. The same way as in the instructions ?? It sound like you've got the volume to loud to me. I only use the ultrasonic track and I'm happy with it.
Yeah pretty sure, if i want to hear the whole range on ocean for example i have to set it to a certain volume, when i play ultrasonic at the same volume I get the high pitch of death, the only way to make it go away is to lower it to -40dB but at that level i think it's way too low.

And I enjoy the trickling water sound I was just curious if they work AS WELL as the ultrasonic.
-40 is not too low. But you're welcome to use any of the three tracks to achieve the goal. They all are subliminals, as was stated.