Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP programs and limiting beliefs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know it's been mentioned that ayp programs do not require faith nor a foundation

How about beliefs? If you have beliefs such as "I'm not good enough to find a gf" , "girls won't like me" based on never having a gf before

I know you guys will suggest running AM first and I understand

But I would like to get an answer on whether AYP will still work if there are limiting beliefs or if the script does take care of these limiting beliefs
What does AYP stand for ?
(11-28-2014, 02:17 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]What does AYP stand for ?

Attract Your Perfect Wife, etc..
(11-28-2014, 08:42 AM)IndianJack Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's been mentioned that ayp programs do not require faith nor a foundation

How about beliefs? If you have beliefs such as "I'm not good enough to find a gf" , "girls won't like me" based on never having a gf before

I know you guys will suggest running AM first and I understand

But I would like to get an answer on whether AYP will still work if there are limiting beliefs or if the script does take care of these limiting beliefs

Well from looking at the scripts for the AYP programs, I don't think running AYP programs would remove those beliefs. I think it would be best to run through one of these three programs before you move onto the AYP programs. EPRHA Life Tune Up 3.1 ASC

Or if money isn't an issue, just do AM6, which has EPRHA in it already. But it is up to you how you want to proceed.
I'm saving up money so I can purchase AM first before doing one of the AYP subs. I feel my inner foundation needs to be rock-solid before I put forth energy to manifest my perfect romantic lover. I definitely have the patience to go through an AYP sub, I just need to make sure all of my eggs are in order first lol.
Lol just as expected and inspite saying don't suggest running AM first, ppl still suggest that

I'm not asking if I should become the best man I should be before using AM. Shannon said foundation is not necessary... I'm asking if these ayp progs will work if limiting beliefs are present with regards to having a gf

Guess only shannon can advise if the program works if limiting beliefs are present
There a guy who post a journal with the 5G AYP and it seems to have change some of his beliefs.
He was going out more often and some other stuff I don't remember.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-SH-s-j...h-5G-AYPSL
(11-28-2014, 09:46 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]There a guy who post a journal with the 5G AYP and it seems to have change some of his beliefs.
He was going out more often and some other stuff I don't remember.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-SH-s-j...h-5G-AYPSL

Hmm another flakerConfused Perhaps he's met his babe and forgotten about us.
he switched sub
Manifestations subs are intended to take what you are running on right now, and use it to define what's perfect for you. They're focusing everything on the manifestation because it's passive, and even without doing anything else, it can take 6 to 8 months to achieve results. So if you have limiting beliefs, it can affect the results, but it's important what the subconscious beliefs are, not the conscious ones. I have been caught by surprise a few times with the difference between what my subconscious apparently believed, and what my conscious mind believed when using these programs. If you have a lot of negative thinking or limiting beliefs, though, running something like life tune up, am, or EHPRA for a while is a good idea.
(12-03-2014, 01:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Manifestations subs are intended to take what you are running on right now, and use it to define what's perfect for you. They're focusing everything on the manifestation because it's passive, and even without doing anything else, it can take 6 to 8 months to achieve results. So if you have limiting beliefs, it can affect the results, but it's important what the subconscious beliefs are, not the conscious ones. I have been caught by surprise a few times with the difference between what my subconscious apparently believed, and what my conscious mind believed when using these programs. If you have a lot of negative thinking or limiting beliefs, though, running something like life tune up, am, or EHPRA for a while is a good idea.

Thanks for your reply shannon!

Have a couple of follow up questions since I'm abit unsure

so am I right to say that eventually these programs will work despite the limiting beliefs?

Let's say my limiting belief is no girl will like me or I'm not worthy of a gf based on life experience of never having been in a relationship... At the same time the ayp subs are blasting messages that I'm having my perfect gf into my life...

What I'm trying to understand is, are beliefs about relationship interlinked n stored in one area of the brain together where the ayp sub's messages eventually melt away the limiting beliefs regarding having a gf and I have one consistent belief about having the perfect gf or do I end up with 2 sets of contradicting messages in my head? One belief saying I have the perfect gf while another belief says I'm not worthy or a gf

I do plan to run AM once im done with this program
(12-04-2014, 12:54 AM)IndianJack Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2014, 01:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Manifestations subs are intended to take what you are running on right now, and use it to define what's perfect for you. They're focusing everything on the manifestation because it's passive, and even without doing anything else, it can take 6 to 8 months to achieve results. So if you have limiting beliefs, it can affect the results, but it's important what the subconscious beliefs are, not the conscious ones. I have been caught by surprise a few times with the difference between what my subconscious apparently believed, and what my conscious mind believed when using these programs. If you have a lot of negative thinking or limiting beliefs, though, running something like life tune up, am, or EHPRA for a while is a good idea.

Thanks for your reply shannon!

Have a couple of follow up questions since I'm abit unsure

so am I right to say that eventually these programs will work despite the limiting beliefs?

Let's say my limiting belief is no girl will like me or I'm not worthy of a gf based on life experience of never having been in a relationship... At the same time the ayp subs are blasting messages that I'm having my perfect gf into my life...

What I'm trying to understand is, are beliefs about relationship interlinked n stored in one area of the brain together where the ayp sub's messages eventually melt away the limiting beliefs regarding having a gf and I have one consistent belief about having the perfect gf or do I end up with 2 sets of contradicting messages in my head? One belief saying I have the perfect gf while another belief says I'm not worthy or a gf

I do plan to run AM once im done with this program

As Shannon said, the main problem with AYP's is that this perfect person has to exist in the first place, although it's your subconscious that knows what's best, so you may have a big surprise:exclamation: Either way it's worth running as a last sub after you've got whatever else you need from other subs

I would recommend choosing a general AYP not one with must haves like platinum blondes, nympho or wealth.
(12-04-2014, 10:43 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]As Shannon said, the main problem with AYP's is that this perfect person has to exist in the first place, although it's your subconscious that knows what's best, so you may have a big surprise:exclamation: Either way it's worth running as a last sub after you've got whatever else you need from other subs

I would recommend choosing a general AYP not one with must haves like platinum blondes, nympho or wealth.

thanks Ricardo for your POV

i guess from my perspective it depends... yes doing AM and den doing a AYP program might get you a high quality girl... but what if the girl does not exist? rem, after doing AM, your definition of perfect probably changes and the pool of women available probably decreases as a result.. you get quality not quantity.. it translates to lesser probability of getting a hit

in my case running AYP before AM, would probably not get me the kind of girls i might get over AM. but then again she would still be perfect in my definition.. if shes perfect, why would i think she can be more perfect? if thats the case, shes not perfect for me in the first place... and i guess it also increases the pool size to select a girl from

and yes, i will be running a AYP for gf or wife... these should be as generic as they come
I would guess that you would end up with a girl that didn't make you feel like you were unworthy of her or couldn't be with her.

If I were you though I'd do some other stuff first because if you've never had a girlfriend and you go through all this to manifest a girlfriend into your life you're probably going to get extremely attached to her and cling to her like she's the only girl on Earth you could ever get, and if you do get like that, and she leaves you, you're going to feel a type of pain you never even knew existed.

You don't want a girlfriend with your current mindset.

You need something that will boost your self esteem, self worth, confidence, and did I mention self esteem?

You're looking for a girl to fill an emptiness inside.

Fill the emptiness inside, and then get the girl or you're asking for a world of pain that will shoot your self esteem and self worth down a million times lower than it is right now.

Maybe attract your perfect sexual lover or something, but with your state of mind you really don't want to take months manifesting the perfect gf into your life because I'll tell you right now with your frame of mind you will get insanely attached, and you're going to end up worse off than you are now.

Not saying stay away from girls, but work on yourself before trying to get into a relationship. Especially a serious relationship with your perfect girlfriend, which would be a girl capable of crushing your heart to the point where you don't want to live anymore.

Look for something that deals with self esteem and maybe deserving, but definitely self esteem. Get to the point where you feel like you can, and will get a girlfriend, and if it ends you know you'll find love again.

Maybe try the self esteem sub with become irresistibly attractive.

Idk, but if I were you I would not do ayp gf, or ayp wife. If you do an ayp sub I'd attract a girl that you're not going to get attached to. Just a girl to get some experience with and help you realize that you can attract girls.
Pages: 1 2