Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Feelings is the language of the subconscious... How does subs fit in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since subs are using words.. And subconscious responds to emotions n feelings
They change your perception. I.e Make you feel/see things differently. If you feel different about something you'll automatically think different about it.
I don't think anyone understands the subconscious mind enough to definitively say that feelings are the language of the subconscious, and that's all there is to it. There is definitely a strong connection between them, but there is also something else there, or else subliminals based in words would not work. The subconscious appears to have at least three different possible auditory accessible "languages", including feelings, speech comprehension and comprehension of communication through sounds like the cry of a baby, laughter, a cat's purr or the growl of a lion.

It's not a direct access to the emotions to speak, naturally, but the emotional aspect of the subconscious is accessible through that part of the subconscious capable of speech comprehension. If I were to say to the subconscious mind in a subliminal, "I feel happy now," the emotions themselves do not comprehend words, but the part of the subconscious mind that does catches this and if it is not resisted, responds by adjusting the emotional state accordingly. Likewise, listening to laughter tends to raise one's emotional state; purring tends to act as a calmative; lions growling creates tension and a fight or flight reaction; and a baby crying creates stress. The various aspects of the subconscious may not all have the same input methods, but they do interact and translate for one another in a sort of way.