Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [AM5] Insomnia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who did AM5 - did you encounter any problems related to insomnia?

I am at the end of stage 4 and for 4 weeks I have problems with sleeping. I cannot fall asleep when it should, therefore I cannot rest properly.

Overall, AM5 delivers what it is supposed to do, but I am stressed with this insomnia problem. I never encountered it in my entire life for such a long period and at this intensity. Just to mention that my life conditions didn't chage at all compared to the period when my sleep was normal.

Any input is much appreciated.
Quote:Just to mention that my life conditions didn't change at all compared to the period when my sleep was normal.

That's good. If you don't feel tired, that means you have more time to be more productive Big Grin

Couple of sleeping pills might helped tho Wink
An idea to sleep more easily. it's linked to resistance to the sub so I would recommend you program your sub to start 30min after you fall asleep. I did that with AM6 it helps me a lot. You can also use this:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/sleep-magic/
I had this problem at the start of AM6 stage 6. I put it down to resistance in the end as it just went away all of a sudden. I kept waking up at weird times as well and struggling to get back to sleep (like an hour before I was suppose to get up lol).