Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Create a sub for me personaly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what the price may be to have you create a subliminal for me personally. I have all my affirmations and it's lengthy with a certain repeat phrases that I want repeated every other line? If it is successful I think it should be called spiritual awakening.
Heart
(11-26-2014, 02:09 AM)Mystery999 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering what the price may be to have you create a subliminal for me personally. I have all my affirmations and it's lengthy with a certain repeat phrases that I want repeated every other line? If it is successful I think it should be called spiritual awakening.
Heart

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Shannon won't be creating custom subliminals for a LONG time. He has other things he is working on. Also, I don't think Shannon creates custom subliminals the way you're describing it. The way he did it for myself and other people a few years back, was with ASC for example. He added my name to the script that is already there for ASC, the same with other people. Basically, what I am saying is that Shannon if he ever started creating custom subliminals, he would add the person's name to the script to whatever program that is already created by him that the person ordered. I don't think he would do what you're talking about.
(11-26-2014, 04:55 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2014, 02:09 AM)Mystery999 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering what the price may be to have you create a subliminal for me personally. I have all my affirmations and it's lengthy with a certain repeat phrases that I want repeated every other line? If it is successful I think it should be called spiritual awakening.
Heart

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Shannon won't be creating custom subliminals for a LONG time. He has other things he is working on. Also, I don't think Shannon creates custom subliminals the way you're describing it. The way he did it for myself and other people a few years back, was with ASC for example. He added my name to the script that is already there for ASC, the same with other people. Basically, what I am saying is that Shannon if he ever started creating custom subliminals, he would add the person's name to the script to whatever program that is already created by him that the person ordered. I don't think he would do what you're talking about.

Hey, Thanks!
It would probably be more work on my part too, but I'm glad I asked
I used to do customs in two ways. One was a simple name embed, and one was a full custom.

I stopped offering customs because I literally do not have the time for them anymore. I am working as fast as I can, and still falling behind on other things that are going to help more people than just the one who gets a custom. So until I no longer have to focus on that aspect of things, customs won't be available. And there's no shortage of things left for me to accomplish.

You can make a suggestion in the appropriate place on the forum, and it will be considered as something to build for the general populace, but for the moment I cannot afford the time to build customs (full customs like you are in need of would be astronomically expensive for that reason).